• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 02:58:55 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

A new scary story

Started by Dome, August 05, 2012, 08:17:05 am

Dome

A YT user sent me a scary story made by him, asking to turn it into a video
Can someone make a quick grammar check of this story? Thanks :-)

QuoteHeartbeat
My best friend and I were talking at her home one night,nothing out of the ordinary. She was telling me all about her most recent 'victim',her now ex boyfriend and what used to be my best guy friend.Again,this wasn't unusual seeing as she was a bit,shall we say,on the slutty side. No matter how hard I tried,I couldn't convince her to stick to one man and stay with him,but that is beside the point of this story.Forgive me,I on one hand do not wish to remember this,but on the other I must recount the tale as a cautionary one.
As she explained to me how she had dumped him in the middle of the fancy restraunt he had taken her to.It was raining hard outside,and as she said his name it started to thunder.I had an eerie feeling something was wrong,but I knew she would tell me I wasn't listening to her,or that I was paranoid,so I just listened. "You should have seen his face! He looked like he was about to cry right then and there,then I walked away and made him pay for everything!" she laughed in her high pitched amused voice. I felt so badly for him,because I loved him so much,but couldn't say so in time.Now,this is probably boring you,but those were the last few sane moments I had before the power outage and the madness began.
We left her bedroom to go get a few drinks and snacks from downstairs,but upon our arrival we saw something that hadn't been there before.Her window was wide open,rain pouring in and her curtians blowing in the wind.Sitting in front of the window was a soaking wet teddy bear clutching a red rose and a strangly mostly dry card. "Probably my ex taking the break up hard and wanting me back so desperately"she laughed,a small hint of fear in her voice as she closed the window. By this point I was getting freaked out. "Maybe we should call the cops?" I suggested,almost pleading with her.
"It's nothing,quite worrieing so much." She replied back,picking up the card with a smirk and opening it. Her eyes narrowed a moment,as if trieing to think of something beyond her comprehension. "In the darkness of the night,nowhere to hide in sight.You stole my heart and killed my soul,to steal your heart is now my goal."She shook her head,crumpled the note,and tossed it in the trash.As she did this,it seemed as though the storm was getting more severe. "This is bogus,someone is pulling a prank,nothing more."
She turned and threw away the bear,then took the rose and,stupidly,started to pick at the petals,letting them fall all around her. "I love him,I love him not.I love him,I love him not." She repeated over and over again,giggling to herself,seemingly amused with the attention. Finally,as she got to 'I love him not' she threw the rest of the rose into the trash can and laughed. "Now,I'm going to go to the bathroom.You can stay in here and quiver if you want,but I'm not going to give him that satisfaction if he IS here." With that she left the room,shutting the door behind her.A few moments later there was a large clap of thunder,lightning filled the sky,and the power went out to the entire house.
Like the fraidy cat I am,I quickly hid in the closet,hoping that she would return shortly.As I shut the door,there was an ear peircing scream,then sounds that sounded almost like a cat drowning,then silence.It seemed a long time before I heard the door open to the room,and I pleaded to myself that he would let me be.Then,I heard him speak to the empty room."I know you're in here,and I know how you feel about me.I know you won't call the cops until I get away.It had to be done,she had to pay."
The window opened,because I could hear the rain and thunder so much clearer now,then nothing.What seemed like an hour later,I finally emerged from the closet,shaking and slow,looking around.There were bloody footprints on the carpet,and a bloody dagger was sticking out of the teddy bear my friend had thrown in the trash.I couldn't think,could barely breath,as I walked down the hall,following the footprints to the bathroom,where the door was opened wide and there was a sight so gruesome it makes me ill just remembering.
On the bathroom floor she layed in a pool of her own blood,her chest mangled and her eyes wide open in death.Blood still dripped from her mouth,and her ribs and lungs were exposed,and her heart seemed to be missing.I collapsed to the ground in the blood,unable to breath,and started being ill into the toilet that sat beside her lifeless body.When I finally had nothing left to throw up,I finally listly looked back to her body,her mouth and eyes wide open,seeming to be looking at me,blaming me for her death.Then I saw it,in the trash can above her head: her heart,cut in half and steaming still from being outside her body.Then,everything went dark and I fell into unconciousness.
A few months later,things seemed to be getting steadily back to normal.I hadn't seen my male friend since the incident,I got a job,and the cops had finally stopped questioning me. Late one night I got into my car from a long day of work and started to drive home,suddenly,I noticed something in my rear veiw mirror in my back seat.Thinking I had simply forgotten to drop off a bag of groceries during my lunch hour I kept driving until I arrived home.
After I got out of the car I opened the back seat and,sitting there,was a large teddy bear,one that looked very similar to the one that had been left in my friends room the night she died.There was also a red rose and a note taped to it,which caused me to start shaking.I looked around,shocked,then back to the bear and removed the note.Reading it,I could feel a breath at the back of my neck,slowly getting heavier and closer. "I give you my heart,in finest design.No matter which way,your heart will be mine."

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Ryqoshay

Heartbeat.

My best friend and I were talking at her home one night; nothing out of the ordinary. She was telling me all about her most recent "victim", her now ex-boyfriend and what used to be my best guy friend. Again, this wasn't unusual seeing as she was a bit, shall we say, on the slutty side. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't convince her to stick to one man and stay with him, but that is beside the point of this story. Forgive me, on one hand, I do not wish to remember this, but on the other, I must recount the tale as a cautionary one.

As she explained to me how she had dumped him in the middle of the fancy restaurant to which he had taken her. It was raining hard outside and as she said his name it started to thunder. I had an eerie feeling something was wrong, but I knew she would tell me I wasn't listening to her, or that I was paranoid, so I just listened.

"You should have seen his face!" She laughed in her high pitched amused voice. "He looked like he was about to cry right then and there, then I walked away and made him pay for everything!"

I felt so bad for him, because I loved him so much, but couldn't say so in time. Now, this is probably boring you, but those were the last few sane moments I had before the power outage and the madness began.

We left her bedroom to go get a few drinks and snacks from downstairs, but upon our arrival, we saw something that hadn't been there before. Her window was wide open and the rain was pouring in while her curtains were blowing in the wind. Sitting in front of the window was a soaking wet teddy bear clutching a red rose and a strange, mostly dry card.

"Probably my ex taking the break up hard and wanting me back so desperately." She laughed, though a small hint of fear was in her voice as she closed the window.

By this point I was getting freaked out. "Maybe we should call the cops?" I suggested, almost pleading with her.

"It's nothing, quite worrying so much." She replied, picking up the card with a smirk and opening it. Her eyes narrowed a moment, as if trying to think of something beyond her comprehension. "In the darkness of the night, nowhere to hide in sight. You stole my heart and killed my soul, to steal your heart is now my goal." She shook her head, crumpled the note, and tossed it in the trash. As she did this, it seemed as though the storm became more severe. "This is bogus, someone is pulling a prank, nothing more."

She turned and threw away the bear, then took the rose and, stupidly, started to pick at the petals, letting them fall all around her. "I love him. I love him not. I love him. I love him not." She repeated over and over again, giggling to herself, seemingly amused with the attention. Finally, as she got to "I love him not" she threw the rest of the rose into the trash can and laughed. "Now, I'm going to go to the bathroom. You can stay in here and quiver if you want, but I'm not going to give him that satisfaction if he IS here." With that she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

A few moments later there was a large clap of thunder, lightning filled the sky and the power went out to the entire house.

Like the fraidy-cat I am, I quickly hid in the closet, hoping that she would return shortly. As I shut the door, there was an ear piercing scream, then sounds that sounded almost like a cat drowning, then silence. It seemed a long time before I heard the door open to the room, and I pleaded to myself that he would let me be. Then, I heard him speak to the empty room.

"I know you're in here, and I know how you feel about me. I know you won't call the cops until I get away. It had to be done, she had to pay."

The window opened, because I could hear the rain and thunder so much clearer now, then nothing. What seemed like an hour later, I finally emerged from the closet, shaking and slowly looking around.

There were bloody footprints on the carpet and a bloody dagger was sticking out of the teddy bear my friend had thrown in the trash. I couldn't think, could barely breath, as I walked down the hall, following the footprints to the bathroom. The door was opened wide and there was a sight so gruesome it makes me ill just remembering.

On the bathroom floor she lay in a pool of her own blood, her chest mangled and her eyes wide open in death. Blood still dripped from her mouth and her ribs and lungs were exposed. Though most startling of all was that her heart seemed to be missing.

I collapsed to the ground in the blood, unable to breath and started being ill into the toilet that sat beside her lifeless body. When I finally had nothing left to throw up, I finally listlessly looked back to her body, her mouth and eyes still wide open, seeming to be looking at me, blaming me for her death.

Then I saw it, in the trash can above her head: her heart, cut in half and still steaming from being outside her body. Then, everything went dark and I fell into unconsciousness.

A few months later, things seemed to be getting steadily back to normal. I hadn't seen my male friend since the incident. I got a job and the cops had finally stopped questioning me. Late one night I got into my car from a long day of work and started to drive home. Suddenly, I noticed something in my rearview mirror in my back seat. Thinking I had simply forgotten to drop off a bag of groceries during my lunch hour I kept driving until I arrived home.

After I got out of the car I opened the back seat and, sitting there, was a large teddy bear. One that looked very similar to the one that had been left in my friends room the night she died. There was also a red rose and a note taped to it, which caused me to start shaking. I looked around, shocked, then back to the bear and removed the note. Reading it, I could feel a breath at the back of my neck, slowly getting heavier and closer.

"I give you my heart, in finest design. No matter which way, your heart will be mine."
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

AlfredSwanson

August 08, 2013, 02:03:33 am #2 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:16:29 pm by AlfredSwanson
Quote from: Ryqoshay on August 06, 2012, 08:30:03 am
   Heartbeat.

My best friend and I were talking at her home one night; nothing out of the ordinary. She was telling me all about her most recent "victim", her now ex-boyfriend and what used to be my best guy friend. Again, this wasn't unusual seeing as she was a bit, shall we say, on the slutty side. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't convince her to stick to one man and stay with him, but that is beside the point of this story. Forgive me, on one hand, I do not wish to remember this, but on the other, I must recount the tale as a cautionary one.

As she explained to me how she had dumped him in the middle of the fancy restaurant to which he had taken her. It was raining hard outside and as she said his name it started to thunder. I had an eerie feeling something was wrong, but I knew she would tell me I wasn't listening to her, or that I was paranoid, so I just listened.

"You should have seen his face!" She laughed in her high pitched amused voice. "He looked like he was about to cry right then and there, then I walked away and made him pay for everything!"

I felt so bad for him, because I loved him so much, but couldn't say so in time. Now, this is probably boring you, but those were the last few sane moments I had before the power outage and the madness began.

We left her bedroom to go get a few drinks and snacks from downstairs, but upon our arrival, we saw something that hadn't been there before. Her window was wide open and the rain was pouring in while her curtains were blowing in the wind. Sitting in front of the window was a soaking wet teddy bear clutching a red rose and a strange, mostly dry card.

"Probably my ex taking the break up hard and wanting me back so desperately." She laughed, though a small hint of fear was in her voice as she closed the window.

By this point I was getting freaked out. "Maybe we should call the cops?" I suggested, almost pleading with her.

"It's nothing, quite worrying so much." She replied, picking up the card with a smirk and opening it. Her eyes narrowed a moment, as if trying to think of something beyond her comprehension. "In the darkness of the night, nowhere to hide in sight. You stole my heart and killed my soul, to steal your heart is now my goal." She shook her head, crumpled the note, and tossed it in the trash. As she did this, it seemed as though the storm became more severe. "This is bogus, someone is pulling a prank, nothing more."

She turned and threw away the bear, then took the rose and, stupidly, started to pick at the petals, letting them fall all around her. "I love him. I love him not. I love him. I love him not." She repeated over and over again, giggling to herself, seemingly amused with the attention. Finally, as she got to "I love him not" she threw the rest of the rose into the trash can and laughed. "Now, I'm going to go to the bathroom. You can stay in here and quiver if you want, but I'm not going to give him that satisfaction if he IS here." With that she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

A few moments later there was a large clap of thunder, led lighting filled the sky and the power went out to the entire house.

Like the fraidy-cat I am, I quickly hid in the closet, hoping that she would return shortly. As I shut the door, there was an ear piercing scream, then sounds that sounded almost like a cat drowning, then silence. It seemed a long time before I heard the door open to the room, and I pleaded to myself that he would let me be. Then, I heard him speak to the empty room.

"I know you're in here, and I know how you feel about me. I know you won't call the cops until I get away. It had to be done, she had to pay."

The window opened, because I could hear the rain and thunder so much clearer now, then nothing. What seemed like an hour later, I finally emerged from the closet, shaking and slowly looking around.

There were bloody footprints on the carpet and a bloody dagger was sticking out of the teddy bear my friend had thrown in the trash. I couldn't think, could barely breath, as I walked down the hall, following the footprints to the bathroom. The door was opened wide and there was a sight so gruesome it makes me ill just remembering.

On the bathroom floor she lay in a pool of her own blood, her chest mangled and her eyes wide open in death. Blood still dripped from her mouth and her ribs and lungs were exposed. Though most startling of all was that her heart seemed to be missing.

I collapsed to the ground in the blood, unable to breath and started being ill into the toilet that sat beside her lifeless body. When I finally had nothing left to throw up, I finally listlessly looked back to her body, her mouth and eyes still wide open, seeming to be looking at me, blaming me for her death.

Then I saw it, in the trash can above her head: her heart, cut in half and still steaming from being outside her body. Then, everything went dark and I fell into unconsciousness.

A few months later, things seemed to be getting steadily back to normal. I hadn't seen my male friend since the incident. I got a job and the cops had finally stopped questioning me. Late one night I got into my car from a long day of work and started to drive home. Suddenly, I noticed something in my rearview mirror in my back seat. Thinking I had simply forgotten to drop off a bag of groceries during my lunch hour I kept driving until I arrived home.

After I got out of the car I opened the back seat and, sitting there, was a large teddy bear. One that looked very similar to the one that had been left in my friends room the night she died. There was also a red rose and a note taped to it, which caused me to start shaking. I looked around, shocked, then back to the bear and removed the note. Reading it, I could feel a breath at the back of my neck, slowly getting heavier and closer.

"I give you my heart, in finest design. No matter which way, your heart will be mine."

Awesome story.. Just love these scary stories and have got huge collection.. Will share best ones very soon.. Thanks again

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Dome

Got another one!
QuoteAlone

Its late, you know you should have left the party a bit earlier but you needed one last drink. You didnt drive because your friend's house isnt far too from your apartment and you came alone thus you leave alone. The party was a blast and had a big intoxicated smile on your face as you hugged everyone and exited to the street.

The street was unusually dark due to the street lamps being out and this area never had a high volume of traffic anyway, so its just you, alone.

You walk at an even pace, adjusting yourself to the brisk night air and hoping to not look to drunk to a roving police officer with a quota to meet. Your street is narrow with thick foliage and either side, its often referred to as horror highway on the account of it looking so stereotypically horror movie-Esq. The thought was unsettling at the moment so you pushed it out of your mind by the thinking of the cute person who you finally got the courage to approach to ask for their number.

You feel a slight chill but you have on your favorite sweater so you feel ok. The alcohol is warming your blood as well. Your beloved Ipod was lost last week so the night air and autumn leaves rustling are the sound track of your walk . Just as you being to sing your favorite song in your head you think you hear something...a slight pitter, like foot steps. Looking behind you, you see nothing but the blackness of the night and tree droppings. Turning around, you feel silly; you're drunk you say...but you hear it again. Pitter pat crunch, pitter pat crunch; foot steps in the leaves. You turn again, no one is there but you arent quite sure this time. Time to pick up the pace.

What could it be? Another party go-er? No, they would have called out to you. A deer? Possible, very possible. The more possibles right now the better to calm your nerves. It seems that this walk is strangely long, the street stretches far in front of you as your feet move in slow motion. Now you wish you drove tonight.

It only took a minute for the sound to come back again; pitter pat crunch, pitter pat crunch, it was closer than the previous two times. You stop this time and swing all the way around, the sounds stop but you see something, very vaguely in the darkness and almost invisible. A nondescript figure is behind you and for a quick second you wonder how long its been behind you and how you'd missed it before. It didnt move and neither could you for a second, but you quickly got your wits bout you, turned and began to jog; you have to make it home. The sounds began and your worst fear was realized...it was chasing you. Crunch! Crunch! Crunch! You found yourself unleashing speed and strength you hadnt called upon in years and ran for your life. Is it a robber or killer? No time to think, just run.

Finally, you make it to your door and you jump up the stairs to your apartment, tripping on the top one. Keys already in hand you hurriedly unlock your front door. The crunching had stopped but you didnt care as you slammed and relocked your door and collapsed on the couch. It probably was a neighborhood kid messing with you or a stray animal you surmised; adrenaline wearing down now. You sigh with relief and begin to check the rest of the rooms and windows in your apartment. Check. Check. Check. All clear. You're alone

Heading up to bed you ponder what had happened; were you drunk and imagining things? You plan to call your friends but its too late and you are too tired, it can wait. You slip off your clothes an get into bed with only a slight bit of fear left , snuggling deep into that comfy bed of yours, slowly being over taken by sleep...
Im so very glad that you didn't find me, you wouldn't understand...they never understand and it makes me....it makes me have to do something drastic. The deep morass of solitude is unforgiving and harsh to ones like me...the ones deemed 'mentally unfit'. They don't understand my needs, they don't understand...they don't, they don't, they don't! But you do...Even if you dont know you do. I love watching you sleep, I love you...you are mine.

Rest easy, you are alone...with me.

Goodnight.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"