• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:37:05 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CoP Battle logs

Started by Kokojo, May 07, 2010, 09:27:24 am

Kokojo

August 29, 2011, 09:37:01 pm #20 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:45:21 pm by Kokojo
SPOILER ALERT TOO.
For pride...

For the doublebattle, you have to get the other teams to fight eachtother and focus on healing/evading. They are really strong and taking them head on is suicide. The main unit of each team is +10 your level, so you need to be carefull. If needed, sacrifice the red knights and run away like hell. Try to keep Shallah alive since he's the healer.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Barren

September 16, 2011, 10:02:54 am #21 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:45:13 am by Barren
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Kokojo

Barren

I forgot to deploy a squire so I kept dying to this fight 3 times :(

Barren

Wiz

October 02, 2011, 05:19:41 pm #25 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 09:09:39 pm by Wiz
Laziness no more!

Call of Power Chapter 2 (Version 2.003) Part 1 - Lysay The Avenger!

Call of Power Chapter 2 (Version 2.003) Part 2 - Beauty and the Treants

From now on, I'll be uploading lighter loads every day to make it a more pleasurable experience for y'all w.e. game it may be!

It seems as if the frame rate suffers at first then gradually gets better once the vids uploaded. In other words, if there's lag ever so present throughout the videos, it's to be expected after it's immediately uploaded, so give it time if you want to see these parts at their best.

Hope you like that they're in Full Screen and in HD Kokopuffs ;D

Kokojo

Wiz

Call of Power Chapter 2 (Version 2.003) Part 7 - RNG loves me

Parts 8 and 9 (Final Part!) will be up in three hours at the very most ;)

Wiz

Jumza

I thought the last boss could have been harder, total cakewalk but i feel as if the design may be a little... quarky, because making him anymore powerfull would result in a very hard boss fight. Just beating him down only takes about a minute currently.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

FFMaster

Here is the playlist. Part 1 has already been uploaded, part 2 will be finished uploading soon. Tell me if there is anything wrong with the videos, since I am adjusting recording/encoding methods between each video as a test at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0C8506B652D3B03B&feature=mh_lolz
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Kagebunji

The bed scene came out soo nice. Good job with effects on the EVTCHR, Kokojo!

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Jumza

Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Kokojo

Jumza

Ah, that's ok! I did all of chapter 1 and most of chapter 2. It's as good as I remember it! I did notice that the battle against the two teams of assassins and the battle against the old tree were quite a bit easier, though maybe I was just playing better or got lucky or something. I remember back when chapter 2 released the old tree battle went on for quite awhile and had the tree using a ton of spells on me, this time around it only got one turn before I finished the battle. Not necessarily a bad thing as I think that those battles were too difficult before, and balance is hard :P

Excited to see chapter 3! Maybe I'll let you know a bit beforehand before I stream. I was just recovering from a wicked hangover the other day and decided why not :)