• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 03, 2024, 12:50:33 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Sprite Issue

Started by Yarom, December 15, 2011, 12:09:23 pm

Yarom

Hello Friends.
I've been told about this site by a friend, since then I'm loving all mods here.
but I have a problem sorry if I didn't looked very well probably you guys already answered that but.
almost all mods that all play I came across the same problem with the sprites, I hope someone can help me.

This is the problem

Thanks in advance

Xifanie

Sprite fusion ahaha nice!

I'm not sure about CoP, if you didn't restructure a clean ISO with shishi, try doing that then patch the ppf.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Mando

This is what happens when you don't do the fusion dance correctly!!!! :D

On a serious note, I believe this issue is because Kokojo padded his iso with 0s to extend the length prior to opening it with shishi. So you need to not expand with shishi or your sprites will be messed up. I mean I got this game to work on the psp for most parts.

In other words... just apply the ppf to a clean (not expanded iso) of FFT. If that causes the same issue then simply restructure with shishi prior to applying the .ppf to the iso. Let people know which worked that way they know for reference purposes :)

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

3lric

I the case of CoP he needs to not extend the iso first
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Elric42 on December 15, 2011, 06:19:48 pm
I the case of CoP he needs to not extend the iso first

That's right, how about trying again with another clean ISO? :P
Reseting, Works for many computer related things. :lol:
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...