• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 11:31:55 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

First Annual FFH New Year Community Contest!

Started by Eternal248, December 11, 2011, 12:07:09 am

FFMaster

Sorry Lijj, I thought about putting a Power Ranger as the vote, but Dart was omfg awesome to me.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Kagebunji

Hah, indeed, I was meaning to vote for Power Ranger crew, butDart is soo epic that  had to give my vote for him :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

Fair and square; Dart is a really great sprite.
  • Modding version: PSX

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Eternal

All right, opening up one more poll: Best New Animation of 2011. Nominate up to two animations that you liked best!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

Every single one of Dino's 'clean' Summon animations. I think I'm using most of them in my patch as it is.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Lijj

Mando

No official name for this I guess... but I fixed it earlier this past summer, Lijj had made it in the past.
I call it "Grave Digger"  shown here: http://youtu.be/sBE8qFCVeJ4   the third skill that is shown.

Secondly I'll have to say... SHADOW DRAGON <:O
http://youtu.be/YeL-F7MRziQ    (last one shown there)

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!