• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 18, 2024, 09:53:56 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Can someone create a WotL save file for me?

Started by AustinVanAustin, September 19, 2011, 09:35:33 pm

AustinVanAustin

Hello, I started a topic on the WotL hacking area about the possibility of there being a "hack" I sought, it turns out I was searching for a save file. To make a long story short (the long story being on the aforementioned topic) I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a War of the Lions save file like the one I used a few years back (I can't seem to find it!)

The save file was saved just after the fight at Gariland and came with some of the special NPCs you fight (except as playable units of course). If my memory serves me right, the playable NPCs were: Zalbaag, Dycedarg, Wiegraf (Death Corps), the other Wiegraf (Knight Templar), Delita (Holy Knight), Elmdor, Algus (Death Knight), and Gafgarion. While Elmdor, Algus, and Gafgarion are questionable additions to my list, there may have been a great deal more "NPCs turned PCs" on the save file.

Basically I would just love to have all the above unattainable characters in my party (and maybe make Ramza a Holy Knight or something too, just for fun, if possible).

I'm not sure if I'm asking for a lot or not, but a huge thanks in advance for just reading this, and an even greater one if it can be done.

Many thanks guys!

AustinVanAustin

Ah ha! Through hours of forum searching I came upon this file!

http://www.mediafire.com/?artvxdmyyhf

It is the file I used a long time ago! How swell! Anyway I grant all glory of my locating this file to this site, because it reinvigorated my spirits.

Many thanks guys!