• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 06, 2024, 07:41:58 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

Lijj

Kokojo I think you missed one.
  • Modding version: PSX

st4rw4k3r

September 24, 2011, 02:55:15 pm #101 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:56:58 pm by st4rw4k3r
Dome, your use of rosebud is not correct.

edit: Kokojo you forgot LIJJ for the last turn.

Joseph Strife

> So, now i'm dead... i'm in the dead world so i decide to become it's lord, i attemp to defeat the dead lord and become the now one!
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kokojo

Pausing till tomorow : 4 players actions only is not sway. Sorry Lijj, btw.

Quote from: Lijj on September 23, 2011, 02:54:33 pm
>Accepts the lack of glory and decides to turn into something like a life-size Pez dispenser. But it's called called a Lijj dispenser that dispenses brick sized candies among other strange surprises instead.

Your roll : 5

You do it! You gain strange powers and you're proud of yourself! (+1 to next roll)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kalas

> Looks at aforementioned glowing eyes in the mirror.

VampragonLord

>conquer the realm of the dead
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Eternal

>Continue casting magic.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Lijj

> Dispenses many wonderful candies and gifts to all players, even boxes of 24 Pez Dispenser sized versions of himself (souvenirs). Lijj also dispenses one small crate containing four X-Potions, one pack containing two grenades and a final small crate containing mysterious vials.

Eternal

September 25, 2011, 10:30:56 pm #109 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 10:32:39 pm by Eternal248
Star rolls a 6!
Star resurrects with so much anger that he has a minor stroke! (-1 to next roll)

Dome rolls a 4!
Dome falls on the ground, yelling "Rosebud!"

Tigerspike rolls a 2!
Tigerspike fails to restore all the lost data.

Joseph Strife rolls a 6!
Joseph Strife becomes lord of the Dead Realm, but  gets overthrown! The demons declare revolution and oust him from power!

Raven of Razgriz rolls a 4!
Raven of Razgriz eats a faerie and gains 5 hearts back. (+1 to next roll)

Kalas rolls a 6!
Kalas looks at the glowing eyes in the mirror, and scares the mirror monster away. Unfortunately, this angers the other mirror
monsters who are now invading the world!

Vampragonlord rolls a 5!
Vampragonlord takes advantage of the weakened military might from Strife's usurping and takes over the Dead Realm with ease!
(+1 to next roll)

Eternal rolls a 5!
Eternal continues casting spells, and has bolstered his concentration! (+1 to next roll)

Lijj rolls a 3!
Lijj dispenses many Pez Dispensers, but the factory used toxic paint and Lijj gets poisoned! (-1 to next roll)

ROLL TO DODGE!

Star- 2 (-1) Final Roll: 1
Star is terribly gashed by the demon's horn and bleeds out, dying (again) a painful death.

STAR HAS LOST THE GAME (AGAIN)!

Dome- 4
A demon slices Dome with its sword, but only cuts his pants! Dome easily flees.

Tigerspike- 4
A demon lunges his spear at Tigerspike, but jumps just in the knick of time! Unfortunately, his boxers now have a hole.

Joseph Strife- 3
A demon falls from the sky with its blade out, but Strife rolls away just in time, suffering only a ripped shirt sleeve!

Raven of Razgriz- 2 (+1) Final Roll: 3
A demon charges at Raven, and manages to land a blow! (Wounded)

Kalas- 5
A demon attempts to ram Kalas from behind, but Kalas is able to leap over the demon and ram it back! (+1 to next roll)

Vampragonlord- 4 (+1) Final Roll: 5
An unfriendly female demon begins insulting Vamp's clothing style, but Vamp is able to use Finger Guard to flip the demon off!
(+1 to next roll)

Eternal- 5 (+1) Final Roll: 6
The demon swings at Eternal, who parries it with a stick on the ground! Eternal swings the stick at the demon and defeats it!

Lijj- 4
A demon releases an arrow at Lijj, who manages to duck just in time, as his shirt gets ripped by the arrow!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kalas

> Calmly explain to this demon that I would much prefer he do the ramming as I'm sturdier than the great wall of China!

Kokojo

> Will take the game back as well as attack Kalas with a bumblebee.

st4rw4k3r

> Realize Demons are asses! Screw demons, screw pants! and screw cows! Also take note that Anger is bad, I must not become angry!  Insert 4 quarters for a credit, and get a new life. (Raise)

Dome

> I start to fertilize the ground with my undead flesh, in order to get an undead-man eating plant ASAP

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Tigerspike

> Give the demons paper cuts, and pour lemon juice in their wounds.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Joseph Strife

> Take out my guns Ebony and Ivory and start shooting the demons off.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

VampragonLord

>As things clearly werent working out with that unfriendly female demon, begin seeking a friendlier female demon. Hell is lesbians as they say. or something like that. either way i need a bride to help me rule.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kokojo

I will make it today <¸< forgot yesterdya

Lijj

> All of the mini Lijj dispensers come to life and start chewing the demons up like ants on a desert carcass. The grenades blow up and break the vials which releases a noxious gas confusing and or zombifying all.