• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:59:25 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Final Fantasy VII Project

Started by Cheetah, September 01, 2011, 05:06:58 pm

gatebuster202

Hi, guys, new to the forum as a poster, but have been lurking, playing the tar out of fft mods. Etc... loved the most recent posted works and a fan of both games involved... I wanted to give back to an amazing community by throwing my hat in the ring as a new event editor. I have zero hacking experience, no tools, a wife and a kid on the way.(Spare time Monday through Thursday does occur often) If anyone is willing to give me assignments, after completing Elric's tutorials. Also, new to forums and social internet in general.
  • Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

3lric

gatebuster, sorry I was on vacation when you posted this. I hope my tutorial is of help to you. and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask. We definitely need new Event Editors around here.

MasterGrand

Quote from: Elric on June 12, 2013, 08:57:22 pm
gatebuster, sorry I was on vacation when you posted this. I hope my tutorial is of help to you. and if you have ANY questions feel free to ask. We definitely need new Event Editors around here.

What do you mean by make new Event Editors  ?
Let's be together !!

3lric

Not a new program MasterGrand. I mean we need more people making events lol.

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!