• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Assassin (Male)

Started by Astral, July 12, 2011, 09:34:13 pm

Astral

July 12, 2011, 09:34:13 pm Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:45:24 pm by Astral
This is from a game i am playing (out of pure bordem)

But i guess Anyway i call this dude Red Assassin

I like the look too!^^
That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

Astral

Ill also get you guys a back and side to side pic is aswell so you see if fully!
That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

Kaijyuu

D'awww.

That little murderer is so adorable.
  • Modding version: PSX

Astral

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

PX_Timefordeath

What game is that again? I'm sure I played it before. My first thought was Mabinogi, but I discarded that quickly.

GeneralStrife

July 13, 2011, 02:39:33 am #6 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:46:06 am by GeneralStrife
DoMO perhaps.

Dome

Assassin...without boobs?
I CALL PHAIL!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

Astral

Its this game i played when it first came out

I find it fun to play ^_^

But anyone its Luna Online

Here's the Link to the official site =)....

Tea

QuoteIt's a guy

That´s where the fail starts.

Astral

Quote from: Astral on July 13, 2011, 03:31:07 pm
Realizes that he forgot to include the Link .....   :roll:

Here is the LINK!

http://luna.gpotato.com/

GeneralStrife

So gpotato huh.
Rappelz was cool until level 30.
Asura boobs made that game.

Astral

Yes I played Flyff there awhile back hit 64 realize.... and because of how the level system works in that game i was almost ready to pull my hair out. for like kill 20 Mobs gets me 01.00%   Now that sucks <_<

RedWorld

HE'S TOO CUTE TO BE AN ASSASSIN. O_o But cute enough to be something like this:

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Kagebunji

That is just...too...damn...cute.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown