• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 01:45:03 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Battle of the VGM v2.0

Started by Eternal248, May 20, 2011, 07:00:59 am

st4rw4k3r

Deleted my old post, and am now resubmitting.

Great game. I have always loved the Metroid games. But this certain metroid game, it switches the classic Metroid crazy hardness, with an adventurous, and some thrill to it. You can never see what is behind you. Near the end of the game you have to go through dark caverns, full of metroid. You can't really see them, but you hear them everywhere.

Such a freaking hard game, but its very good. Nothing else to say here.

Durbs

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on September 13, 2011, 07:22:43 pm
Deleted my old post, and am now resubmitting.

Great game. I have always loved the Metroid games. But this certain metroid game, it switches the classic Metroid crazy hardness, with an adventurous, and some thrill to it. You can never see what is behind you. Near the end of the game you have to go through dark caverns, full of metroid. You can't really see them, but you hear them everywhere.

Such a freaking hard game, but its very good. Nothing else to say here.

I would have picked a different Metroid song (perhaps the menu theme), but that one is good too.
  • Modding version: PSX

st4rw4k3r

Ha. The main menu is great, but at the moment this one is to my liking.

GeneralStrife

September 15, 2011, 01:58:54 am #23 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:59:53 am by GeneralStrife

This piece is great, so is the game it's in.