• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 15, 2024, 05:18:32 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Declaration of War Against Dome!

Started by PX_Timefordeath, February 14, 2011, 09:16:27 pm

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

Dome

Blow up, you useless rebels!
Our missles will make you regret waking up today!

GeneralStrife

The MIM-104 Patriot is a surface-to-air missile (SAM) system, the primary of its kind used by the United States Army and several allied nations. It is manufactured by the Raytheon Company of the United States. The Patriot System replaced the Nike Hercules system as the U.S. Army's primary High to Medium Air Defense (HIMAD) system, and replaced the MIM-23 Hawk system as the U.S. Army's medium tactical air defense system. In addition to these roles, Patriot has been given the function of the U.S. Army's anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system, which is now Patriot's primary mission.
Patriot uses an advanced aerial interceptor missile and high performance radar systems. Patriot was developed at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama, which had previously developed the Safeguard ABM system and its component Spartan and Sprint missiles. The symbol for Patriot is a drawing of a Revolutionary War-era Minuteman.

Basically, I just knocked those ruffian's nukes out of the sky.

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Kagebunji

Self regeneration. Our floating ball will recover in few seconds. PWNED PWNED.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

Dome

Guys, let's stop the war
Us (Blue) and you (Red) should sign a peace treaty...like is shown in this video

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: PX_Timefordeath on February 16, 2011, 12:01:53 am
Zetaro, I will hire you!

You are now promoted!

:gay:
Because of this, I join the...Allies of Dome.
FEEL MY POWER

Eternal

Those who herald Spam's banner are yet unaware of their master's true yearnings. Those who follow Dome are simply being used- puppets, if you would- to advance Dome's propaganda throughout the internet. So I ask... Spam followers... are you content to being treated as cattle? Continue this path, and that's all you will be destined to be!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MysticKnightFF5

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

Dome

Quote from: Eternal248 on February 18, 2011, 11:24:45 pm
Those who herald Spam's banner are yet unaware of their master's true yearnings. Those who follow Dome are simply being used- puppets, if you would- to advance Dome's propaganda throughout the internet. So I ask... Spam followers... are you content to being treated as cattle? Continue this path, and that's all you will be destined to be!

PWNED
Now surrender, or else you will perish!

Eternal

Dome, that was directed at -your- fellows.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817