• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 01:51:39 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Herro Biznatches.

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, February 11, 2011, 03:27:57 am

RavenOfRazgriz

Yo.  20/M/NH.  Interests include long walks on the beach, sizable breasts, and delicious food.

Skilled in most forms of editing when it comes to FFT, sans Assembly Hacking and advanced levels of Sprite editing.

Currently working on 3 Projects, an unposted reorganization effort known as Vanilla Plus, an unannounced gameplay and story modification patch, and Final Fantasy Tactics - Special Power Rangers Edition!

Not much else to say.  Herro.

Dome

Power rangers > All
Welcome aboard, crazy bunny

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

RavenOfRazgriz

The Power Rangers mod will be amazing if I get the level of Sprites I'm hoping to get for it, trust me.

I'm thinking I should overtime on my other projects to get at least one of them done before those Sprites are ready...

Lijj

Welcome to FFH !! I've always wondered about that avi Raven. Today I shall finish the Black Ranger.
  • Modding version: PSX

RavenOfRazgriz

http://mikepmitchell.deviantart.com/art/Mr-Bunners-the-Rabbit-Master-117652027 is where the avi's from.  Someone showed it to me many ages ago and I've used it ever since as a sort of in-joke.

Good, when you finish the Black Ranger, I can make another set of demo showing it off.  :p