• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 15, 2024, 03:03:10 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Where Would I Post Videos?

Started by FelixFlywheel, January 21, 2011, 08:44:20 pm

FelixFlywheel

I want to show you guys some cool youtube videos of FFT edits that I made, but I don't know which section in the forums to post them. 
Could someone tell me please?  ^_^;;

-Felix

Eternal

If they're for a project you're working on, you'd be best off to make a topic in New Project Ideas and post them all there. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

FelixFlywheel

Well they're not exactly a project.  I pretty much just re-create spells based from my own characters in RPG Maker, and also spells in other Final Fantasy games.  Like FF6's Merton for example. ^.^

Eternal

Yeah, that'd still go in New Project Ideas. Just put all the spell videos in one topic. ^_^
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

FelixFlywheel