• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 09:42:54 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Im back and so much has hapened lately...

Started by EpicSolidSnake, December 14, 2010, 01:36:11 pm

EpicSolidSnake

Yeah, ever since i changed my computer, i was not able to log for quite a long time....so long i forgot my pass and i cant get a password form the email...was forced to make a new one. (R.I.P SolidSnakeDog)

Anyway...seem alot of things hapened here...can you guys recap whats hapened in the last few mouths?

What hapened to Zodiac anyway?
And i seen some post about FFH falling downhill? What the heck happened here...?

Anyway, im back.
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

philsov

Zodiac's becoming a female

She temp banned Arch over a fight in chat

Arch used the rest of FFH as collateral and deletes the community YT channel and tries to delete 1.3 from the site, only to come back a few days later talking about his brand new website which is basically all about e-peen flexing and current host of 1.3.  That didn't end well, but then again the bridge he walked out on turned to ash in record time.

That plus other users being stupid made Zodiac want to step down as admin

So now Eternal manages most of us cattle, and things are a bit calmer, but the downhill thing is in people's heads.

wb :D
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Wiz

Funny, I'm surprised under "the team" tab you're not listed as an administrator yet your title says you are one 0.o

@SolidSnakeDog XP: Most of the mods got titles and Dome's Spam Mod Now!

Likewise EpicSolidSnake, wb! And nice to meet you.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

EpicSolidSnake

Thanks for that recap philsov.

Ahh Arch...you were so big before, and now...surprised he did all that stuff.
Whats the points of removing 1.3 form the site anyway....someone esle will post it right back.

Seem Zodiac had a hard time with the Arch fans since he(she?) temp banned arch and his fans must have flamed him(her?) like crasy...to the point he(she?) decided to step down.
I aslo heard somewhere he(she?) had a hard time in RL now.

Eternal is the new leader now heh? Maybe it will be better...or worse, only time will tell.

Dome is a *real* Spam mod now? lol im sure he was happy about this since he was dreaming about it all the time lol. Not a dream anymore! it is real :shock:
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

philsov

not a sick joke... hormones irl.  Would appreciate some maturity on the matter :)

True, he was temp banned, then but he raged like a 12 year old and was promptly axed.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kagebunji

Basicly, Arch repeated the drama that occured with R999, but casualties are even worse now. But as you can see, we all are functioning properly, and got quite a few changes since we got new admin.

Arganthonius7

Also, what exactly does IA stand for, and what legal issues would it have caused?

Dome

Quote from: "Arganthonius7"Also, what exactly does IA stand for, and what legal issues would it have caused?
IIRC hacking a game is illegal in some countries
R999 wanted to spread the word about the project world-wide, or something like that...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Wiz

Quotewhat exactly does IA stand for
IA = Ivalice Arena.