• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 07, 2024, 07:39:30 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Poll: ?

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, November 22, 2010, 03:49:48 pm

What to do?

[size=85:hi4mhv6j]Penis.[/size:hi4mhv6j]
0 (0%)
[size=50:hi4mhv6j]Penis.[/size:hi4mhv6j]
4 (25%)
Penis.
1 (6.3%)
Penis!
0 (0%)
[size=150:hi4mhv6j]PENIS![/size:hi4mhv6j]
2 (12.5%)
[size=200:hi4mhv6j][b:hi4mhv6j][i:hi4mhv6j]PEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!![/i:hi4mhv6j][/b:hi4mhv6j][/size:hi4mhv6j]
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 22, 2010, 03:49:48 pm

Pickle Girl Fanboy

November 22, 2010, 03:49:48 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 12:00:04 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
Poll.

Archael

November 22, 2010, 04:09:31 pm #1 Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 04:17:04 pm by Archael
Jon wasn't banned due to any religious discussion

if he makes it clear to Zodiac that he fucked up I am pretty sure Zodiac would unban him (but then again I don't know how seriously Zodiac took to being called IT, apparently pretty serious)

Shade

^^
He was banned for calling Zodiac IT.
Do your studies boy/girl!
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Did not know that.  I'm not going to comb through 12 pages of a discussion in which I'm only somewhat interested.  Poll fixed.

Kill_Bones

I can't choose between 3 and 4 =(...........................so I chose 5.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Kagebunji

Wtf people? Don't unban him. He will just repeat his sexist jokes. I once warned him not to say such jokes, but he did it again and got banned. Seriously, who the hell wants him back?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kihaku_FTW

He made some "Please forgive me PM" for Zodiac just because he needs attention on here, he needs to come back here, and eventually he would repeat the same failure and get banned again. He made his mistake about insulting Humanity, and he shall pay a price for it.
Insert Comedic Signature Here

Shade

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"Did not know that.  I'm not going to comb through 12 pages of a discussion in which I'm only somewhat interested.  Poll fixed.

No it was this topic under this text, not that religion topic that was about abortion.

http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5877&start=80
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Samuraiblackbelt

is there any way to make the objection BBC only work when you open the thing, because Kihaku's sig is annoying as hell
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Kill_Bones

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Wtf people? Don't unban him. He will just repeat his sexist jokes. I once warned him not to say such jokes, but he did it again and got banned. Seriously, who the hell wants him back?
Fix'd :)

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

GeneralStrife

kihaku your sig is retarded and a little over the top

GeneralStrife

also, ill take the average penis in the middle to beat gravity

ffta707

Quote from: "Kihaku_FTW"He made some "Please forgive me PM" for Zodiac just because he needs attention on here, he needs to come back here, and eventually he would repeat the same failure and get banned again. He made his mistake about insulting Humanity, and he shall pay a price for it.

You are making this jon thing a big deal. It seams the only reason you are coming here is to hate jon.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I think my fixed poll gives the situation the seriousness it's due.

ffta707

I vote second to last.