• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 18, 2024, 12:31:46 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Twilight

Started by Kill_Bones, October 15, 2010, 08:30:45 pm

Archael

Quote from: "DaveSW"I hope that is a temporary tattoo, cause if not, that is fucking sick.  Why is taste so rare in the world?  I fear that my intolerance of idiocy will spread to my children, and they too will have very few friends because of it.

^^^^^^^^

philsov

no, its a real tattoo

because babies get those all the time, especially those of suburban mothers
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kagebunji

All that is left is to hope that this baby is a girl. At least her life will be a bit easier...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Where the fuck is this image?

As for child abuse, if I had kids, I'd raise them with the necronomicon.  No, not the gay-ass chaos magick necronomicon, but the "Cthulhu fhtagn" Necronomicon (notice the capitalization).  Just for the sheer mindfuck of it.

Imagine, little Timmy brings his friends over to play video games.  The first thing his buddies see when the open the door is a velvet painting of two stags being devoured by Our Lord and Masticator, Cthullu, while Elvis, a group of Native Americans, and a wolf fight over the bloody remains of a pair of gay cowboys and their horses.

StarScythe

but the kid will have lots of friends! She (i sure hope it is a she) will be queen of the local twilight fangirl club and will grow up obsessed with it, spreading the disease that is the love of twilight.

Imagine twilight missionaries knocking on your door trying to sell you the first book. Stephanie Meyer didnt write a book, she spawned a cult.