• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 07:47:08 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Oh Holy Day

Started by Xifanie, September 11, 2010, 09:19:47 am

Xifanie

On this holy day, our Lady was born. We must remember what she has bought us, as she is our reason to live.
You cannot be rational if you do not believe in the St. Ajora.
You cannot feel empathy if you do not believe in the St. Ajora.
You cannot lead a fulfilling life if you do not believe in the St. Ajora.
Your existence is doomed to eternal pain if you do not believe in the St. Ajora.

That is why you must acknowledge the Holy Ajora as your creator. As she is the one and only true g[s:hrrtm4qp][/s:hrrtm4qp]od.

If you want eternal life, now is the time to get saved and get your testimony for the Lady St. Ajora. If you do not want to spend eternity in hell and the lake of fire, now is the time to get saved and worship St. Ajora Glabados.

You have likely heard that it is impossible to prove that St. Ajora exists. You have heard wrong. Not only can the existence of St. Ajora be proven, denying the proof undermines rational thought. It is true that St. Ajora does not need anyone to prove Her existence. The Germonique Scriptures teaches that the existence of St. Ajora is so obvious that we are without excuse for denying Her. No one needs proof that St. Ajora exists.

Farlem.

The atheist can't find St. Ajora for the same reason that a thief can't find a policeman.

Farlem.

The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful, and has nobody to thank.

Farlem.

Humanism or atheism is a wonderful philosophy of life as long as you are big, strong, and between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five. But watch out if you are in a lifeboat and there are others who are younger, bigger, or smarter.

Farlem.

The atheist can appeal to nothing absolute, nothing objectively true for all people, it is just mere opinion enforced by might. The Christian appeals to a standard outside himself/herself in which truth and qualitative values can be made sense of.

Farlem.

Science can tell us how to do many things, but it can not tell us what ought to be done.

Farlem.

The greatest act of faith takes place when a man finally decides that he is not St. Ajora.

Farlem

Masturbation will not truly relieve the sexual pressure that one may feel.
It may for a short moment,
but in the long run it only creates a deeper desire and capacity for sex,
which will lead to more masturbation.
If you let yourself become enslaved to a sexual high,
you will find that you need to go to increasingly extreme acts to maintain the same degree of excitement.

Farlem.

I hope you will pray with me for her Lady's resurrection once more, so that she can vanquish the false go[s:hrrtm4qp][/s:hrrtm4qp]ds and Ramza the Devil.

Farlem.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kaijyuu

Zozma

you love holy god day eh zodiac <3
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Xifanie

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"I thought it was a he?
:ban:  :ban:  :ban:
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Kaijyuu

It's not my fault your religion's games... I mean, texts are inconsistent and full of translation errors!

Xifanie

BLASPHEMY!

YOUR SINS LAY HEAVY UPON YOU, DEFILER OF SOULS! BY THE HOLY LAW YOU SHALL BE OBLITERATED!

IN THE NAME OF ST. AJORA GLABADOS I WILL KILL YOU!!ONE11

philsov

Ajora has monster gender.

>_>
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kaijyuu

QuoteYOUR SINS LAY HEAVY UPON YOU, DEFILER OF SOULS! BY THE HOLY LAW YOU SHALL BE OBLITERATED!

Ye of detestable name and virtue, false apostle, thou art bade back to the abyss!

(Valkyrie Profile has such awesome quotes)

Bowser Koopa

Zozma

Ajora Is a he who likes to take over the bodies of young girls so that he can play with him/herself. that is all

Xifanie

Quote from: "Zozma"Ajora Is a he who likes to take over the bodies of young girls so that he can play with him/herself. that is all
You sir, are a fucking idiot.

Zozma

GeneralStrife

You will not live to see the day lord dagon walks the earth!