• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 01:06:35 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

On The Contrary

Started by Wiz, September 06, 2010, 10:37:47 pm

Xifanie

Lost Sucks.

Also philsov, I ♥ U
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Wiz

September 09, 2010, 05:28:06 am #21 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 07:03:53 am by Wiz
Deleted this post via editing, since this person below thinks I was just spewing and hate mongering so yeah. I'm done and locking this up
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Mari

As the puppeteer pulls His strings,
The fragile doll spreads Her wings.
To dance a ballet as He directs
That is the Curse of the Marionette.

Controlled by a hand far, far above,
Forbidden to care, forbidden to love.
Forever shall She mime what She cannot know,
Until the day She loses her illusory glow.

Propped up on a stilt where wine once stood,
The Marionette is, once more, only wood.
Her glossy eyes have lost their shine,
Her silken hair, turned to twine.

What a fate awaits the poor little doll,
Who dances and runs but cannot stand at all.
And the puppeteer is applauded at the end of every show,
But the audience's joyous response the doll can never know.

I am but a doll on an endless stage,
Dancing for others whilst I slowly age.
My puppeteer sits far above,
Hiding His face behind a white glove.

And when I have aged to nothing but wood,
I will be tucked away in a closet where a doll once stood.
Then, as I gather dust and the world passes by,
I will be forgotten by the vast, blue sky.

Wiz

"You're banned from Spam."

For what? Me being active too much recently?

Look, I'm not like that Red Fox guy who posted a majority of his comments (like 90% of them) under General and Spam. If you want to look at my track record, of the 83 comments including this one only 33 fall under GENERAL AND SPAM (MOST OF THOSE SPAM YES), so don't come at me and complain that I'm doing a disservice by spamming too much. I've focused with the other 50 comments all on 1.3 because truly I love this game and I'm appreciative that a group of hard-working individuals took it out of their own free time to modify a game so I could truly so the game be pushed to its limits. And once I beat and get an expertise of the game (by let's say playing the older patches to see for myself which one's the hardest), I'll probably end up playing and critiquing the other hacks and if possible get into hacking and spriting myself.

I'm not intending to throw people under the bus but rather point out fact, Kaijyuu for instance has his most active topic listed under spam, so what's the problem with me?

Is it because I don't have any valuative substance in your eyes and possibly the communities? Well that's your problem as well as everyone else who dislikes me, I'm not trying to win a popularity contest here.

I'm not even trying to get people to like me. For me I'm just posting what's on my mind that's all. And usually unpopular topics and/or stupid shit is what spams for. Maybe I get a little too comfortable when I have a rational discussion with people I happen to agree with yes, but saying that I'm looking for attention and putting words in my mouth like that is unfair, wrong, and bullshit. Actions speak louder than words yes, but that's not my intention.

GOD you must love pissing people off.

"YOUR BANNED FROM SPAM AND I'LL JUST RANDOMLY SPIT OUT GARBAGE TO GET THIS ASSHOLE TO REALIZE THAT NEWBIES NEED TO POST LOTS MORE SUBSTANCE BEFORE THEY CAN TALK HERE OR W.E. RIDICULOUS REASON I CAN  COME UP WITH. O THAT'S RIGHT, I HAVE NONE, AND I'LL JUST SAY HE IS AND PROVIDE NO EXPLANATION FOR IT."

Now obviously my emotions are clouding my judgement over your statement right now (me unfairly putting words in your mouth... yes I'm guilty of it to)so you know what. I won't come back here to spam or general for one month and then I'll reassess the situation and laugh at myself for whatever reason I blew up over your comment for and then move on. Even at this moment while I'm typing, I can PARTLY tell that I'm making a big deal over something too small and that my posts are too long, so I'll cut down on that.

For now, it's best for me to just leave here as is because I don't like nor want to bring up DESTRUCTIVE CONTROVERSY.

Later,

one of many internet junkies out there