• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 05:35:20 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

The saddest thread

Started by Asmo X, August 04, 2010, 01:54:16 pm

Oblivion

Here's another Arch quote:
Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "MagiTek the fucking attention whore bitch"It was your decision, are you going back on your own decision no more than half an hour later?

no,

when I said

QuoteI urge you to re-consider

I meant re-consider that you can't wait for it

I'm saying that you not getting along with me will make you wish AS was the least of your worries

:)
"A little sport before dying, dear boy?"

Bastard Poetry

Quote from: "Asmo X"why are you all rallying behind that moron BP and his indecipherable opinions?

They're only indecipherable to you because I try to present both sides of an argument and find a rational, middle ground. That conflicts with your SEVERELY black & white method of dealing with everything. To you, a post is either incredibly awesome or made of supreme faggotry and fail.

I was here when FFH was first created, and I remember that you used to be the best at giving honest criticism. It was blunt, and sometimes abrasive, but people respected you for your honesty. Then, as time went by, you realized you had built a reputation on that abrasiveness, so now you go out of your way to be as much of a fucking dick as humanely possible, for the sake of preserving the newer asshole reputation.

So, if I were to use your method of dealing with everything, I'd retract that last paragraph (too much explanation) and just simply say that you are a fucking dick, Asmo.

Who gives a shit, though, right? It's the Internet, serious business, etc. Say whatever the fuck you want to say to me, about me, etc. Some days I don't care, others I do, and you can always count on me to make a very clear distinction between them when I do post.

Just keep that in mind when you keep bitching about Voldemort's "insane ramblings." He was acting like a fucking dick to LD, and it's no secret he always looked up to you, Asmo. You're in no position to whine about Voldemort's behavior.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Shade

Btw guys these stupid and long post at basicly someone funeral should stop now.

Well one of my favorite quotes from Archy is this

Quote from: "Voldemort"let's be honest with ourselves

if you break the rules its no longer a scc

call it whatever you want but it's not scc

"saving time" does not make cheating into not-cheating

something requiring time to complete is difficult because of the time it takes to complete- REGARDLESS of how tedious or long it might be

tedium is part of difficulty, ESPECIALLY for people who don't like tedium

if you are not willing / not able to get past this aspect of something's difficulty,  that does not mean that bypassing it with a gameshark and/or breaking the rules is not cheating

Agreed.

Rock on dude, just rock on!
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Asmo X

Oh BP you are so amazing with your generic, middle-of-the-road opinions. Please let me suck your cock like the rest of these nobodies with a dozen posts. I don't care what your position is, I care that you make long, ridiculous speeches that either don't make sense, state the obvious for no reason, are flat out lies, or are totally generic. Then you give yourself a pat on the back for being impartial. Why don't you just not come here any more and go back to making those awful Kanbabrif movies.

Wizzy: Ohh! I get it. Well then feel free to not get the fuck out because you have so few posts, but get the fuck out because you are some Voldemort nuthugger and don't seem capable of assessing this situation properly. If you really saw and acknowledged the absolute disdain he showed towards LD and his blatant assertions that he deserved special treatment you wouldn't really be arguing some stupid semantic point over "insane ramblings". No seriously, get the fuck out.

Smash

Quote from: "Asmo X"If you really saw and acknowledged the absolute disdain he showed towards LD and his blatant assertions that he deserved special treatment you wouldn't really be arguing some stupid semantic point over "insane ramblings". No seriously, get the fuck out.

I agree with this. There was much effort put into those sections.

Now there's all these new shitheads that came out of nowhere sucking Arch's dick and flooding the forums.
Simply put, newbies, your shit posts won't get anywhere. Get the fuck out.

FFMaster

Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "kinneas123"Nooo I meant the point of having it actually hit twice (or more?) as 454Casull suggested.  I like new repeating fist.

"BRUURURURURURUuRTRBRUTBRTT"

I'll never forget BRUURURURURURUuRTRBRUTBRTT.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Bastard Poetry

Quote from: "Asmo X"(Something about my CoK)

Look, Asmo. We could continue fighting indefinitely here. I could make some snide comment about how Caves-of-Narsheian it is of you to think that post-counts have anything to do with authority or intelligence. Then you could tell me that my Caves-of-Narshe sentence doesn't make any grammatical sense whatsoever, and then I could encourage you to make sure you edit those positive feedback posts you made in my Kanbabrif thread (under New Projects) before someone realizes how well I "summed it up" about your sudden, inexplicable switch from blunt honesty to asshole reputation, with a /note that you change those posts to something meaner, involving male genitals and utilizing the phrase "shut the fuck up" or "get the fuck out," so that future generations of new users can remain in the dark about how you used to be..

But it's clear that many onlookers here are tired of seeing us shit up this highly-thoughtful farewell thread. Plus, I don't think there's a single person here who would disagree when I say that there's clearly a lot of sexual tension between us. So please stop flexing your superiority over everyone and just ask me to go to the prom with you already.

Asmo X

It was a thoughtful farwell thread on the 4th. Then Arch came back to talk shit to LD on the 9th, so now this thread can be about what a petulant crybaby Arch is. I know that timeline is probably hard for you to follow, but this isn't the first time you've weighed in with some stupid opinion without understanding much of what's going on, right? I'm also interested in hearing about this sudden, inexplicable change. I'm not sure I detected it and you're the first person to say something about it.

Bastard Poetry

You're the first person to ever have trouble understanding my sentences.

What about the prom?

Asmo X

"Who gives a shit, though, right? It's the Internet, serious business, etc. Say whatever the fuck you want to say to me, about me, etc. Some days I don't care, others I do, and you can always count on me to make a very clear distinction between them when I do post."

Can you explain that sentence? Distinction between what? Days that you don't care and others you do? What does that even mean? "You can count on me to distinguish between days when I care and days when I don't". Honestly, BP, something isn't wired properly upstairs.

Bastard Poetry

Either something isn't wired properly in my head, or you lack reading comprehension skills. If I explain anything, the explanation is flawed in your mind. As long as it's just you and I, there's no way to settle any sort of debate like this. Everything you say only convinces me further that you're an ape with anger management issues, and everything I say only convinces you further that I'm a sensitive retard. (It must be our avatars....)

You immediately stomp on anyone who enters this argument with the gall to claim that my posts make sense, so that takes care of that.

So what can I say? I'll make one last attempt to explain myself to you, since you keep insisting, but I don't expect it to improve the situation here.

The sentence you're asking me to explain seems simple enough. I've been rereading it, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what it is about it that's so hard to understand. You, of all people, know that I have a tendency to oscillate between taking internet shit too personally, and letting that shit slide right off my shoulders. The distinction is in the presence or absence of humor. That's it. It was my way of explaining that I'm aware of my own weakness for forum drama.

I try, as hard as possible, to keep my humor upfront, because the only thing this community has consistently appreciated me for is my sense of humor. I get sucked into the serious business sometimes, and I make efforts to joke my way out, like with the prom thing, as a way of reminding onlookers (moreso than you, actually) that I'm still me.

I walked into this Voldemort drama with the 'serious business' flag up, but I already explained that someone asked me to come here and throw down some neutral perspective. You were right--that I didn't fully understand the situation. But I'm not convinced that any of you did either. Zodiac wasn't sure of what to do, and he admitted at one point that he took my advice into consideration. If nothing else, I at least convinced Zodiac to revoke Arch's moderator status and leave his account unbanned. Most of the others provided nothing more than "we'll miss you Arch"s and "good riddance" attitudes, usually in a sentence or less. And you.. You talk about that timeline as though I'm the one confusing things here. You started this thread and, less than an hour later, you told Voldemort he was going to die alone. Then, the next day, you called him an FFH legend. Later, after the whole situation with LD, you started bitching and moaning about the way he acted in the end.

I've made the point, repeatedly, and have seen the point ignored, repeatedly, but I'll say it again with smaller words: Asmo is complaining about how one guy hurt another guy's feelings at FFH. ASMO!? Am I the only one who sees how fucking ridiculous that is?

Although, I do agree with you on that one; Lasting Dawn is my friend, and I greatly admire the work he does here, so I felt it was cold of Voldemort to treat him like that. However, I think that's Lasting Dawn's problem, and you're the LAST person who should be waving the PEACE, LOVE AND RESPECT flag around here. How many times have I had that flag shoved down my throat over the years? Particularly by you?

As for the inexplicable change I mentioned earlier.. Perhaps the reason I'm the first guy to say anything about it is because it's only my personal perspective. When I first released the Villain of Ivalice, you had a lot of nice things to say about it. In fact, it was a conversation I had with you, in my Kanbabrif topic, that ultimately led to my decision to give a moogle character in Part II the speaking mannerisms he has. Then, one day, out of nowhere, you posted "CoK fucking sucks" in that Spam topic about "things you've always wanted to say" or whatever it was. Since then, you've been the one and only member of FFH that I can count on to be among the first responders to anything I post, anywhere. I'm still not sure what it was I did to gain your obsessive disdain, but I've got it.  Anyone can look through your posting history and see that your first year at FFH consisted of a lot more patience, respect and honest criticism. Then, there's a certain point when your posts began to focus, more and more, on STFUs and the like. In all honesty, I have pretty thick skin about the Kanbabrif stuff. I don't care if you like it or not--it's just a hobby I once had. I just think you're an inconsistent prick. I, personally, believe that you are more of an asshole nowadays because you built a reputation of being good at it.

TL;DR - Fuck you and your fucking refusal to fucking ask me to fucking go to the fucking prom. I'm going with Dome, you fuck.

Shade

You two have absolute no respect to this topic. how the fuck are still going on and on and on. I mean this pretty much bullshit after I said this.

Quote from: "Shade"Btw guys these stupid and long post at basicly someone's funeral should stop now.

Just fucking retarted shit from both of you so I beg you stop this bullshit now before it escapes out of hands!
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Xifanie

@ Shade: stfu

@ BP: While I did took your advice, it was all for nothing in the end because Voldemort is still a shitface. He won't be able to come back until he apologizes. As for Asmo, he never wave a peace, love & shit flag. I don't know what you're talking about because as far as I can remember Asmo has always been considered an asshole by most members. Honestly I could never find any trace of humor in your posts; only in CoK. Also, when I banned Jukain, me and Voldemort made so much fun of him/her that it turned against us. Yet, it was humor.
And really, no one gives a shit about your Gray Knighting like you call it.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Asmo X

Why did you choose the word "ape"? Is it because I'm black?
Your explanation is totally non-obvious. Sorry. Write better.
Please make a bigger deal out of the "you will die alone" remark.
LD didn't deserve the way he was treated. That's the difference.
Lasting Dawn isn't your friend. He told me himself that he wished you would be fisted in the asshole by a longshoreman.
Sorry, I haven't changed. You're a delusional fucking idiot. Still.

See? Nice and succinct.

Archael

a shitface? that sounds like some insult kids throw around in a hollywood movie with a kindergarten scene

u mad that I told LD to fuck off? I'm not apologizing to LD, and? LD sides with the available underdog whenever he can, of course he would express outrage at something like this, very predictable, you shouldn't be surprised that he said "rrrr I'm so angry at you Voldemort you must apologize!" and then when i didn't he goes "you see! this is Voldemorts true colors yonder! let none side with him henceforth this mortal coil!" or some shit like that (but with better punctuation cuz u know, its LD)

the fact that people are susprised at my reaction to LD (and LD's original reaction) just show how out of touch you are with what goes on here at FFH, why it happens, and why it continues to repeat itself

there was absolutely nothing of value lost in that forum (and there will never be, because that project was over since it started)

all work you throw into that forum section (and some others too) is forever wasted, just like it's been for 95% of the "projects" that this site "hosts". get it through your head, with how things are currently (and have been for awhile), FFH does not make FFT hacks

this is fact, and I'm not apologizing for attacking R999's section

would do it again if given the chance, and if you cannot understand why, then you are part of the problem of non-productivity in this site, and truly ARE the one who needs to "get the fuck out"

Sincerely,

- the guy whose opinions matter more than yours ever will at FFH

Xifanie

ur rite i will close ffh naow

thx arch
[center:3dewixup][/center:3dewixup]
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Archael

Quote from: "Zodiac"ur rite i will close ffh naow

thx arch
[center:3fsaieq3][/center:3fsaieq3]

np ^ ^

you know I always give good advice

(like when I told u to do 1.3 instead of lydyn patches)

8)

SHUUUUUUUUUUUSHIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Asmo X

Voldemort is the Bloody Mary of FFH

Dome

Quote from: "Bastard Poetry"TL;DR - Fuck you and your fucking refusal to fucking ask me to fucking go to the fucking prom. I'm going with Dome, you fuck.
Even if I don't understand why you threw me in, I suppose that's a good thing
P.s: Even if he left FFH, he is posting a lot lately xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"