• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 07:21:59 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

The Kokogame. (Small)

Started by Kokojo, July 30, 2010, 10:56:21 pm

Kokojo

Hello! Here's a rule-filled game for you!

First off, the is a sorta-rpg based on a map.

Second, I need up to 6 active players (this means once per 1-2 days).

Then, I need them to read this :

Ruless:

Story : You are a FFT caracther looking for a treasaure of great value, hidden in the depts of Mont Irony. What dangers will you face?

To start, tell me you are in and give me your token letter : You will be represented by that letter on the map. Then, you have to choose your class and your stat changes, explained better here :

Main stats (for everyone):

HP : 10
MP : 2
Hpregen: 0.5
Mpregen: 0.5
Defense : 1
Attack : 3
Move : 2
Sight: 2
Special : 1 (This is a special skill making your caracther unique. It uses mana, explained down there.)

Then your class applies (One of these 5)
Knight : +5Hp, +0.5hpregen, + 1 defense.
Caster: + 5Mp, +0.5 mpregen, +1 Special.
Thief: +1 Move, +1 Sight, +1 Attack
Berserker : +2 hp, +2 Attack, -1 Special,  -1 Armor.
Spellblade: +2Hp, +2Mp, +1 Special, -1 Attack.

Then your special mofiers come in. You have 25 pts to spend according to this chart (Adding a point cost)
HP : 5pts for 1HP
MP : 5pts for 1MP
Hpregen: 6pts for 0.5HpRegen, applicable once.
Mpregen: 7pts for 0.5MpRegen, applicable once.
Defense : 9pts for 1Defense
Attack : 8pts for 1Attack
Move : 9 pts for 1 move
Sight: 6 pts for 1 Sight
Special : 10pts one extra special skill, applicable once.

Then your special skill kicks in. At the application of the caracther, you ask me (via posting) if your skill(s) are okay and within norms. You can ask for anything, but rely on mana cost to see if it's good or not. I will give some fair examples at the end.

After your caracther is made, you can wait for the game to start and then play along with people! An example, again, will follow...

--------------
Form to submit a caracther :

Kokojo The slayer of noobs.
 Spellblade: +2Hp, +2Mp, +1 Special, -1 Attack.
 Pts spent in : +1 Special, +1 Attack and +0.5HpRegen, for 24pts.

HP : 10 +(2) = 12
MP : 2 +(2) = 4
Hpregen: 0.5 + (0.5) = 1
Mpregen: 0.5
Defense : 1
Attack : 3 - (1) + (1) = 3
Move : 2
Sight: 2
Special : 1 + (1) + (1) = 3

Special 1 : Healing touch
 Cost 3 mp. Gives me back 2 hp.
Special 2: Glasses
 Cost 1 mp. Allows me to see at 4 sight for a turn.
Special 3: Stylish Finish him.
 Cost 4 mp. On the next attack, I will deal an extra 2 damage, non-cummulative.
----

How the game works :

Mont Irony.... Is a dangerous place. The main challenge, aside from traps, monsters, and trap chests, are the other adventurers. They may betray you at any time to gain an item you have, kill you, set you on a trap... you must beware, but at the same time help yourself, since 2 people are needed to carry the Golden Chest out of Mont Irony. As you progress on the map, your ''SIGHT'' skill you provide you with information about your surrondings, as they will be described each time the map is updated (in the post below this one). From there, you will ask the Kokojo to move you, accordingly to your move skill, to a certain point, and he will update the map, or start a fight for you with your fellow adventurers, or even tell you what your actions did. But you must be carefull...

Resume:
-You can attack anyone, anytime. The battles follows a simple result of : Guy2Hp - (Guy1Attack - Guy2Defense + Modifiers(Magic))
-You see as far as SIGHT and MOVE vertically or horizontally only. Not diagonally.
-You will have choice to make. Express them the more clearly possible in your post.
-Have fun, ask questions if you want to.
-The game will start when the players wil be there and follow a 24h pattern per round. That means you use your move action once per day, not cummulative. A timer will be set up when all will be ready for a better understanding.
-Last of all, perfoming ''actions'', such as oppening/closing a chest, or a door, cost one move.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kokojo

LEGEND
Green = Safe starting zone.
Black = Hard Rock.
Grey = Fog of war/darkness.
Brown = Mud walls.

Shiny Yellow = The golden chest!

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Archael

tl;dr

too complicated to be a fun forum game

sorry