• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Suikoden

Started by MasterGrand, July 13, 2010, 01:50:44 pm

Zozma

i once got thru the entire game, once with odessa and once with ted.

odessa is the fastest character in the game and ted is one of the strongest magic users. but you cant tell that normally because its too early in the game when you lose them.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

MasterGrand

I know Odessa & Ted we lose them early..... ,that is why i want Remix suikoden to change Odessa & Ted I hope find people like to remix suikoden .

I have question : why not add new section for another hack game ?

Best regards
Let's be together !!

Zozma

you get so many characters in those games and ted and odessa were necessary losses for that story to be driven properely... the leader of the resistance and the 300 year old owner of the soul eater rune, they both die passing on something very important to your oddly dressed hero lol... still ted was the coolest projectile weapon user, having stats that rivaled both the strongest magic users and pretty good physical attacks as well

MasterGrand

Are you played suikoden ?
I think your best character is Ted.... , Are you cried ? when you see Ted's dead lol .
Let's be together !!

thechancellor

Suikoden is by FAR my most favorite series ever. Very underrated. I think I've done about five playthroughs of the original suikoden, and four of the second. One playthrough for the rest of them 'cept for Tiekeris {however you spell it}. That might be a neat spriting project. Suikoden characters in the FFT world. I'm not a great spriter, but my that may be my first serious project for this forum.
Don't really have anything witty or interesting to put here...

Zozma

No I didn't cry lol. he died bravely to keep the rune away from windy. now like the wimp they make him out to be in suikoden 4

MasterGrand

April 20, 2011, 12:55:53 pm #26 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:12:21 pm by MasterGrand
thechancellor: good job , can you show me sample for your project suikoden sprite in FFH .

Zozma: I want to know why Konami ticket in late Ted, why did not remember him in Suikoden 2 , or at least in part III? why in Suiko4 ? .

More people not vote to series suiko3.suiko4,suiko5 know why ? I think because not 2D it is 3D & more people got used to 2D graphics .
Let's be together !!

thechancellor

Quote from: MasterGrand on April 20, 2011, 12:55:53 pm
thechancellor: good job , can you show me sample for your project suikoden sprite in FFH .

Zozma: I want to know why Konami ticket in late Ted, why did not remember him in Suikoden 2 , or at least in part III? why in Suiko4 ? .

More people not vote to series suiko3.suiko4,suiko5 know why ? I think because not 2D it is 3D & more people got used to 2D graphics .

I don't have a sample. It was just an idea. Honestly, the chances of me actually carrying out such a project is 0.001%.

And also, Ted didn't make an appearance in future Suikodens until 4 because of the timeline. Suikoden 2 and 3 were set after the events of Suikoden 1 where Ted died. He couldn't make an appearance, and any mention of his name would have been irrelevant. Suikoden 4 was set many years before the events of Suikoden 1, so it would make sense to have Ted in there.
Don't really have anything witty or interesting to put here...

Zozma

5 came after 4 but before 1 right? so he "could" have been there right? doesn't really matter to me tho.

my only point was this editor would be fun for having a playthru with those characters more easily. I cannot find this editor anywhere for my own use tho.

MasterGrand

April 22, 2011, 01:38:25 am #29 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:03:30 am by MasterGrand
Quotemy only point was this editor would be fun for having a playthru with those characters more easily. I cannot find this editor anywhere for my own use tho.

if you got editor, then what ?

I think before you get editor you need first forum & team  for suiko like ffhackitcs forum.
Let's be together !!

Zozma

nah i just thought there was one for stats and characters in the party etc

MasterGrand

Do you mean this program ?

Let's be together !!

Zozma

well see now you are just teasing me

MasterGrand

April 25, 2011, 01:22:56 pm #33 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:07:32 am by MasterGrand
Quote from: Zozma on April 25, 2011, 12:58:13 pm
well see now you are just teasing me

No i don't mean teasing you  Zozma just i want know , you mean this program or not that is all .
Let's be together !!