• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 02:38:00 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

One of these things is not like the other

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, June 28, 2010, 02:51:34 pm

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

VampragonLord

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Smash

What kind of admin makes such a place
Any capable newcomer could forsee FFH filled to the brim with narushits and their ilk

And flee in terror forthwith

Eat_an_Octorok

Why don't you go ahead and make a section for gay furs with diaper fetishes while you're at it?

Dome

I see you use firefox
That's good
But I don't see anything wrong in the picture

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kaijyuu

< doesn't get dome's demotivational poster :(

On topic: You should make a new forum area instead of listing it with the important forums, such as.... with the important sounding forums, such as General. Stick spam with it.

Dome

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"< doesn't get dome's demotivational poster :(

On topic: You should make a new forum area instead of listing it with the important forums, such as.... with the important sounding forums, such as General. Stick spam with it.
Watch on the left, near the wall
If you weren't paying attention, it may scare you

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

That shit should be hidden from public view.  Members only, so it won't attract random narutards trolling the internet for others of their kind.

Eat_an_Octorok

I get it... Dome's racist!

Seriously though, Naruto Shitppuden and the like shouldn't have it's own section.

Kagebunji

You are dickheads. When it had its own topic, you were complainig about all the Naruto shit spouting from there, now you have problem when it is away from FFH(in some manner). Just make it invicible for public, what damn problem is that?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

philsov

QuoteJust make it invicible for public

It is -- least, its somehow for me both logged in and out.

I don't know how PGF opted INTO the section, but that's XD worthy.

QuoteNaruto Shitppuden and the like shouldn't have it's own section.

1) We didn't want to become FFT narato sprite haven
2) Outside users trolled said topics

Having a secluded little place seems like a good option.

Kagebunji

Philsov get what I am sayin, when it was a topic, everyone were complaining, now they do too. Just damn, this section is open only for members, so why you give a shit?

Eat_an_Octorok

Even if I don't like the series, I would still say that if it has a legitimate topic in a section outside of Spam, then people shouldn't be trolling the thread.

philsov

Quoteso why you give a shit?

Perhaps you've mistaken me for someone who does, in fact, give a shit.  But rest assured I am not.  Maybe you missed the part where I said seclusion seemed like a good option.

Kagebunji

Heh, Phil, I didn't mean you :P

Members of Naruto forum, that is what I meant, PX. Anyway, you get the picture.

scatttman

it is hiden for the public and for the people who an see it is on the bottom of the page so you barely can see it and i dont like the part that says "best anime naruto belive it" XD i'd prefer that part in blank just naruto forums narutards can google it to get here cos google bot can't see the forum so dont worry about it.