• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 14, 2024, 06:29:08 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

I love gamefa(g)s

Started by Dome, April 08, 2010, 07:29:51 pm

Do you like GamefaGs?

Yes, it's a very good site
6 (25%)
O MI GOD NOU IT SUZKCSù
3 (12.5%)
Who the fuck are you?
2 (8.3%)
Nigga Stole my bike
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: April 08, 2010, 07:29:51 pm

Dome

It's so damn funny
It's like a huge can of trollz
Use this topic to post some funny things about gamefags

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Wiegraf

lol I am on that site all the time. So good for the funny value. Heres one I heard off of there:

"lol at november birthdays. I know what your parents did on Valentines Day"
What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

Read it whole again; good old topic. I suggest we create our own topic like this
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

Quote from: "Zodiac"Read it whole again; good old topic. I suggest we create our own topic like this
Created

Wiegraf

I was just on Gamefaqs last night and there was a flame war over grammar XD
What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf

Dome

"His name is Retardio, not Mustadio"
Post removed and Karma loss
Come on!
It's not my fault if his father called him Retardio! xD

philsov

Quote"lol at november birthdays. I know what your parents did on Valentines Day"

<--- Nov B-day =\
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Archael

Quote from: "Wiegraf"lol I am on that site all the time. So good for the funny value. Heres one I heard off of there:

???

you are born ~9 months after you are conceived

if your parents conceived you during valentines day your birthday would be 9 months away

joke fail

VampragonLord

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

SentinalBlade

Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "Wiegraf"lol I am on that site all the time. So good for the funny value. Heres one I heard off of there:

???

you are born ~9 months after you are conceived

if your parents conceived you during valentines day your birthday would be 9 months away

joke fail

Isnt November 9 months after Febuary? im confused.

Asmo X

Gamefaqs is the worst thing on the internet hth. The trolling sucks balls there. It's not funny on any level and anyone who goes to or has ever been to Gamefaqs has super-AIDS.

Dome

Quote from: "Asmo X"Gamefaqs is the worst thing on the internet hth. The trolling sucks balls there. It's not funny on any level and anyone who goes to or has ever been to Gamefaqs has super-AIDS.
LOL!

Eat_an_Octorok

Quote from: "Asmo X"Gamefaqs is the worst thing on the internet hth. The trolling sucks balls there. It's not funny on any level and anyone who goes to or has ever been to Gamefaqs has super-AIDS.

But how would I have learned to use Gained JP Up without it?!?!?

Xifanie

Who cares about that? Besides LD of course. He says I should give more respect to a board moderated by pedos.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

LastingDawn

Quote from: "Zodiac"Who cares about that? Besides LD of course. He says I should give more respect to a board moderated by pedos.
I did? What I believe I said was, you should respect more of the members there, because if they are treated well by FFH's members it is very likely they would come to join us, now this does have its obvious pros and cons...

For instance, I see no reason we exist at odds with a lot of the veterans. I am willing to bet because of the "public face" that we display, which is just a bunch of trolls who dabble in hacking, when in reality we are a highly diverse, tolerant community. It is best to abolish this false mask we show to the rest of the internet and judge us by how we act towards other communities and the like.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!