• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFHacktics: Bounty Hunter

Started by Oblivion, April 26, 2009, 12:06:03 am

Archael

April 27, 2009, 04:06:19 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote^Indeed, if she joins again and is actually willing to be an active member of the community(And not a troll), and along the lines it comes out that she is MagiTek then we let it slide. It only took one ban for Zalge to get better, maybe 2 is the magic number for MagiTek.

Like LD said, this fails hard

she already did it twice

stop white knighting her

she has done nothing good for FFH to deserve anyone from here defending her, so stop now please

Zalge showed signs of wanting to behave VERY EARLY. Magitek has made a total of THREE (3) accounts on this site, and not a single one of them showed any signs of wanting to fit in, be nice to us, or even following the rules. For chrissake, the second time she came here it was to brag about her IP changing whenever she connects, and that Zodiac needs to re-ban her so that he stays true to his word.

REPEAT: She actually CAME BACK TO FFH to REMIND ZODIAC to KEEP HER BANNED.

DP, if you still wanna defend that bitch, I seriously lost whatever respect I had for you.

QuoteI know , I am just stating that if it comes to pass we should take this attitude or we may well prove we are on the same level as her.

wrong

us banning her for her shit attitude doesn't prove we are on the same level as her

it proves we ban people who come in here with shit attitudes, and that's ALL it proves

banning fucktards from this site is meant to show that the person banned is not accepted in the community, not that the community is somehow wrong for wanting to ban the troll

you have one warped sense of how things work if you seek to compare FFH to MagiTek because we banned MagiTek

QuoteWill she actually decide to be productive or will she troll again? I make no predictions.

no but you hold hopes for her, as if you somehow cling to some last hope that everything will be utopia on the internets and everyone has infinite chances to behave like you want them too

she's gone, she has a SHIT attitude, and she is a horrible attention whore

and if she comes back she'll probably get banned again

deal with it

DarthPaul

April 27, 2009, 04:56:45 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Note I might be misreading what you are saying as my vision is shaking for some reason.

QuoteDP, if you still wanna defend that bitch, I seriously lost whatever respect I had for you.

I am not defending anyone I am just stating that anything is possible as the human psyche is a fucked up world of study.

Quoteyou have one warped sense of how things work if you seek to compare FFH to MagiTek because we banned MagiTek

I believed the ban was deserved. I am just saying the constant flaming afterwards is a little disgraceful. The only person who has the right to still be fuming is Tithin (and on a rethink Zodiac).

Quoteno but you hold hopes for her

I do not care what becomes of her.

Quotedeal with it

It has been dealt with.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

April 27, 2009, 05:08:32 pm #22 Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 05:13:26 pm by Archael
QuoteThe only person who has the right to still be fuming is Tithin (and on a rethink Zodiac).
I am guessing you missed or were not around for the part where she accused me of beating my girlfriend, being a chauvinist, and then mentioning that the only possible way my gf is with me is because she's a whore.

QuoteI am just saying the constant flaming afterwards is a little disgraceful.
If by "disgraceful" you mean "well deserved", then yes.

If you white knight her fucking behavior 1 more time, I will assume you support it. Stop defending her. She was banned from FFH for good reasons, we can say WHATEVER we like about her then and now. If you don't like it, then ignore it, but I assure you Magitek flaming will continue for at least a couple of days, and guess what, she deserves it.

DarthPaul

April 27, 2009, 05:12:52 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
QuoteI am guessing you missed or were not around for the part where she accused me of beating my girlfriend, being a chauvinist, and then mentioning that the only possible way my gf is with me is because she's a whore.

Yes I missed everything but the chauvinism, and that isn't much to complain about.

Though the rest is a bit yea of course you can bitch, that is just mean.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Oblivion

April 27, 2009, 06:32:05 pm #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
my god what have i done...
"A little sport before dying, dear boy?"

Redux

April 27, 2009, 06:52:01 pm #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Redux
Quote from: "ehrgeiz20"my god what have i done...
You simply provided the oil to burn the match. Nothing more.

Archael

April 27, 2009, 06:53:41 pm #26 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "darthpaul"Though the rest is a bit yea of course you can bitch

thank you

and now

Quote from: "Voldemort"y hello I am back from my trip and you know wat taimez that means raite??

she doesn't care aboutanything just e-attention-whoring

listen gayz

she's probably not even good lookin

she troll us productive community members with half ass trolls that arent even funny

and some of them clear obvious insults

and she contribute nothing but shit in spam section

magitek is a fuckin bitch she afraid of everything and thats why all she does is insult people cuz she thinks we insult her when all we are doing is having fun in spam section

if you take the internet so seriously that your way of replying to JOKES on a FFT HACKING SITE is by (intended) insults

your a fucking bitch

die

MagiTek you will post pics of yourself and if you are not hot we will destroy you on site

Oblivion

April 27, 2009, 07:03:19 pm #27 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
Quote from: "Redux"
Quote from: "ehrgeiz20"my god what have i done...
You simply provided the oil to burn the match. Nothing more.

nicely put.

Oblivion

April 27, 2009, 07:06:12 pm #28 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
hey arch what if magitek is a guy?!

Archael

April 27, 2009, 07:17:36 pm #29 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
what if it is? doesn't change anything in my book

Oblivion

April 27, 2009, 07:21:20 pm #30 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
Quote from: "Voldemort"what if it is? doesn't change anything in my book

im talking about magitek posting pictures of himself/herself
if magitek is a guy then keep the fuckin pictures off the net

Archael

April 27, 2009, 07:28:43 pm #31 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "ehrgeiz20"
Quote from: "Voldemort"what if it is? doesn't change anything in my book

im talking about magitek posting pictures of himself/herself
if magitek is a guy then keep the fuckin pictures off the net

that was just a joke dude

if magitek is a guy (likely) then I don't care, I'm still not gonna like the person any better yo

Oblivion

April 27, 2009, 07:35:02 pm #32 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
oh

Zozma

April 27, 2009, 07:42:45 pm #33 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
it acts like a guy...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

LastingDawn

April 27, 2009, 07:45:36 pm #34 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
"She" certainly does, Zozma. Which leads me to believe it's just a poor little 14 year old without anything better to do but pretend to be a girl to get attention, since Internet + Girl = Attention, in most cases.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Oblivion

April 27, 2009, 07:59:12 pm #35 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
hey zozma!
i just beat wiegraf with ramza as a monk!
just like in your sig

Zozma

April 27, 2009, 08:06:54 pm #36 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
monk is like the best generic thing evar
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Oblivion

April 27, 2009, 08:40:04 pm #37 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
Quote from: "Zozma"monk is like the best generic thing evar

yes it is

Asmo X

April 28, 2009, 12:16:56 am #38 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
Can we stop wasting time on this shit? You are all retarded.

SilvasRuin

April 28, 2009, 03:58:53 am #39 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
Doesn't posting that waste your time on this shit as well?