• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Holy Crap!

Started by townknave, April 10, 2008, 04:18:05 pm

townknave

April 10, 2008, 04:18:05 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by townknave
I'm sure y'all have seen many posts of this nature, but it's another dreary day at the ol' law office and I just discovered this amazing site so I'd like to take this opportunity to say:  Holy crap!

In the days when Aerostar and I were working on the BMG and looking for GS codes we only hoped that we could figure out how to maximize the piddly potential of RAM hacking.  I'd always dreamed of modifying FFT in ways from the sweeping (new enemy formations) to the trivial ('Bracelet' issues), but the knowledge of how to do this was unavailable then.

Anyways, keep on keeping on.  I'll probably start screwing with the editors and make my own customized FFT, and I'm sure I'll have some questions along the way, so let me simply close by saying it warms my cynical, atrophied lawyer's heart to know this forum exists and people are still trying to customize this amazing game.

Lydyn

April 10, 2008, 04:43:59 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Lydyn
Hehe. Welcome. ^_^

Pixy

April 10, 2008, 09:56:45 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Pixy
It's Town Knave! My GOD!

But I already used my Master Ball...  :(
*is FFTRamza*
no, I mean what I said. Perhaps if I said it in Japanese it'd become magically better for you. - philsov