• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 01:54:08 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Meloniapolis shall fall!

Started by Kokojo, January 19, 2009, 01:32:17 pm

Kokojo

January 21, 2009, 11:47:15 am #60 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
General Kokojo here.

Bastard Poetry, i think your squad has made a little error, we are out of mayonnaise, all we have is Rat poison stocked in mayonnaise pots. Sir Vanya, please go reinforce DarthPaul squad, has he is apparently impaired by the Survey of Employment, Payrolls and Hours (SEPH)

Captain Zalge, i am proud of you, as you are the only inflitration mission that can go on. For this, i send you Zack Fair. Hope it dosen't cause any trouble.

Sentinal Blade is to be taken down, then brought down here ! Use all you can to bring him to the Command Center before his countdown reaches 0 !

Out and over, good luck. This is the day!

*Mutters to himself*
I hate this Bastard, this kind of retard.
Why must he come, and take the commanders rum ?
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Zalge

January 21, 2009, 12:34:10 pm #61 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Cpt. Zalge is back.

Thank you for the compliment, General. My squad will hold their position till Zack arrives. Don't worry. We were only attacked by Zozma-brand snipers, so they had yet to be balanced. They were only able to get one ko before being taken out.

Repeat we will hold position until Zack Fair arrives.

Cpt. Zalge, out.

DarthPaul

January 21, 2009, 01:47:02 pm #62 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
.....re.....forc...nts......ne....ed.....be...ng....sta....ed....bla....a.....a....a...r....r...r....g...g...g...h...h..h..

.............ov.....out.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Vanya

January 21, 2009, 02:47:59 pm #63 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
All, unit's move out! ^_^

Engauge super secret skill! Warriors upgrade to Solid Snake form! ^_^

Converge on Sir Darthpaul's last known location and pummel the enemy with your 0 CT, 0 MP ration projectiles! ^_^

And don't forget to put on your non-descript cardboard boxes for god's sake! ^_^

Your CM will not go to waste! ^_^

*Chuggs rum & looks around... ^_^*

Now where'd I put my stash of nikita missiles & Sailor Jerry's? ^_^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

DarthPaul

January 21, 2009, 03:25:11 pm #64 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
*Walk up behind Vanya covered in cardboard box*

Thanks for the assistance.

Out.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Vanya

January 21, 2009, 05:16:04 pm #65 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
I am here to serve & probotect! ^_^

*Launches nikita missiles at incoming group of Steel Giants. ^_^*
¯\(°_0)/¯

Zalge

January 21, 2009, 07:59:46 pm #66 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Cpt. Zalge here.

Zack Fair has arrived in the Melonra Building, mostly unharmed, thankfully. He'll be an asset to our team. *Hey, let me have the radio!* No Zack! Er, sorry sir, I think Zack wants to say hello. *Yeah! Just give me a chance!* No, you're gunna bust it! Erg... Fine.

Hey guys, Zack Fair, Soldier 1st Class here, I just want to say its going to be fun being on this miss-

Thank you, Zack, we need to get moving.

We'll send another message when we reach another data point.

Oh, and the data we've recieved from the lobby... was a trap. Set up by the snipers. Hopefully the others will be fine.

Cpt. Zalge out.

Kokojo

January 22, 2009, 03:03:43 am #67 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo

General Kokojo speaking.
Here is Meloniapolis, please Indicate your postion on the map (Just tell me where you are)

here is the basic intel :
The big building in the middle is the Melonra building.

The tower at the right-bottom is the MLSWNP (Massive laser shooting with no pity)

The fire started was caused when trying to kill Ramza.

The big exposion and fire star is the location of  the Survey of Employment, Payrolls and Hours (SEPH) team, and DarthPaul seems to be troubled by them. Seriously, what a pussy.

Other buildings are not yet indentified. Meloniapolis will reserve us some surprise, i guess.

Oh and wacth out for the ship on top of the Melonra building, its the Melonium Falcon !

Out and over.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Zozma

January 22, 2009, 03:22:27 am #68 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
*strolls by Melonra building casually while munching on a delicious snickers  candy bar*

h-hey! there are a large number of Melonra agents coming out of all the exits! and they are armed! wtf! they are guys but the all have chantage equipped! nooo
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Zalge

January 22, 2009, 07:45:08 am #69 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Cpt. Zalge here, We have reached another data point inside the building.

It appears as though we are in the scientific research department... because there is a whole bunch of creatures mutated with code. Oh my god! That one looks like an Iron Giant fused with a Chocobo!

This place is really creepy. I'll get the data and go.

Downloading... What the hell?! What does it mean, releasing experiments?!

Oh Sh-!

*static*

DarthPaul

January 22, 2009, 09:47:08 am #70 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Currently in an attempt to high-jack the Melonium Falcon.......

Wait someones coming.......I was forced to hide in the smuggling hatches.......we're taking off and I'm along for the ride......

Watch out for the Melonosaurus Rexes he now has patrolling the sewers btw.

LT. DP over and out.

philsov

January 22, 2009, 10:08:54 am #71 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
Quote from: "Kokojo"Here is Meloniapolis

Quick, someone breach the cell membrane and cover me as I go to take out the endoplasmic reticulum!
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

DarthPaul

January 22, 2009, 10:44:05 am #72 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
What the hell it has a cell wall too what type of cell is this thing..................

Out......

philsov

January 22, 2009, 11:05:11 am #73 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
Quote from: "darthpaul"What the hell it has a cell wall too what type of cell is this thing..................

Out......

it's a plant, sir.  Our sources believe it may be that of... a melon.  Use of biological weapons is not recommended, as it'll harm out troops as well.

Prepare the spoons and wine.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Archael

January 22, 2009, 12:34:19 pm #74 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
It looks like meloniapolis is just that... a giant watermelon cell!!!

my god ... the japanese hentai vore sick concept of all of it!!!!

how can our soldiers fight this... aberration!!?

some things were never meant to exist.

Zalge

January 22, 2009, 02:36:57 pm #75 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Ugh. Cpt. Zalge, back online.

The battle against the experiments was tiresome, but we made it through. We may need to rest here for awhile, but until then, I'll read off the data we recieved from this point...

"Fuck You"...

God Damnit. Melonhead has some really sick jokes.

This is a melon cell you say? I guess I'm in the nucleus. I'll try to find the central computer, its probably the DNA.

*Everyone stay here and rest, me and Zack will move forward and try to find the DNA.*

Cpt. Zalge, out. I'll send another message when I'm at the DNA.

DarthPaul

January 22, 2009, 04:09:13 pm #76 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I'm having beer with the mitochondria and Vanya.

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

January 22, 2009, 05:24:37 pm #77 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
K-Suto here.  I'm holding down the the reddish splooge just outside the southwest wall of the membrane... apparantly picnicing with bastardpoetry.

Redux

January 22, 2009, 05:53:46 pm #78 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Redux
Private Redux of the Seek-and-Destroy Corps, reporting in General. Us of the S+D unit will never be awarded any medals or exceed in rank, but we live to fight. We are an elite group of male Assasin/Spellblades. We should not exist. what are your orders, General Kokojo? My men are happy to oblige.

Archael

January 22, 2009, 06:01:51 pm #79 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
I refuse to fight alongside a gay troupe of male Assassins / Spellblades named Seek-And-Destroy Corps.

I am sorry people.

Voldemort goes AWOL.