• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 11:11:36 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Can't Find World Map in Shishi WOTL

Started by Mondragon, May 13, 2020, 03:41:07 pm

Mondragon

May 13, 2020, 03:41:07 pm Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:26:25 pm by Mondragon
I'm trying to change the world map in shishi but can't find were its stored. I know it is under the "other images" tab but after searching for a couple of hours I've had no luck. I have used the search function and I know this question was answered before but it was no help. I am using version .492
  • Modding version: WotL
"I have absolutely no idea what I am doing."
  • Discord username: Mondragon#8319

Ansehelm

It's pretty out in the open, it's the 5th tab down under Other Images, and it's titled "World Map" with no other entries under its heading.  If you're still not finding it, I'd double check that you're using the latest Shishi.
  • Modding version: PSX

Mondragon

I redownloaded .492 and my 5th tab was "thumbnails." I went along and downloaded 5 other versions of shishi and still no luck.

Ansehelm

Well, this has gotta be some kind of operator error.  If Shishi is working right, and you have an unmodified/uncorrupted ISO, you should be able to find it 10/10 times.  I'd try it with a clean ISO.  Then again, I don't find a tab entitled "Thumbnails" in .492...

Mondragon

I've tried both clean Pal and NTSC. Maybe it's because I'm using WOTL (thumbnails are used for multiplayer) and shishi just doesn't pull the world map for it? Although I've seen another user change the world map on wotl so I know it is possible.

Ansehelm

Ah, I've got to pay attention to the Modding Version tags, although it also wouldn't hurt to put WOTL in the title, so people experienced with modding it will be more likely to click it, and people with no such experience (me) won't.  It's definitely different in WoTL; your best bet might be to search the relevant subforum. 

Mondragon

Oh sorry about that, I'll make sure to put that up there next time. Thanks for the heads up!