• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

The Lion War - Extra Recruits (Working Title)

Started by Elric, April 30, 2020, 06:30:58 am

Squaresoft

I didn't want to ask so as not to spoil the surprise, but I must know.
Will Zalbag and Miluda (BUT ESPECIALLY ZALBAG) be revivable? or will they definitely be undead?

Perhaps an optional rumor quest that allows them to be revived, and if one chooses not to, the option to hold them as undead, as is possible with Reis with his dragon body.

It is a bit strange the idea of Ramza and Wiegraf not preferring a dignified death for their relatives, I mean, since they will be sucking blood like demons.
  • Modding version: PSX

Elric

Quote from: Squaresoft on February 17, 2021, 09:29:03 amI didn't want to ask so as not to spoil the surprise, but I must know.
Will Zalbag and Miluda (BUT ESPECIALLY ZALBAG) be revivable? or will they definitely be undead?

Perhaps an optional rumor quest that allows them to be revived, and if one chooses not to, the option to hold them as undead, as is possible with Reis with his dragon body.

It is a bit strange the idea of Ramza and Wiegraf not preferring a dignified death for their relatives, I mean, since they will be sucking blood like demons.

They would be undead. Due to limits in new skills as it is, and most NPCs original skillsets being pretty bare aside from a couple moves
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Thoach

Hi there,

Is it possible to download this mod ? The videos show that it works for some of the characters.
Indeed, I would like to mod FFT to be able to recruit Gafgarion.

Thank you for your answers.

Thoach
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Elric

Quote from: Thoach on April 02, 2021, 04:40:22 amHi there,

Is it possible to download this mod ? The videos show that it works for some of the characters.
Indeed, I would like to mod FFT to be able to recruit Gafgarion.

Thank you for your answers.

Thoach

Nah, its not out yet
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Taxxa88

Very good day, i ask you, could the mod be released this year?
I am very anxious to try it.

Best regards.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Tyler_Durden64

Quote from: Elric on April 02, 2021, 12:18:25 pmNah, its not out yet

Is this mod even being worked on still? Is it dead? Seems to have been frozen for a very long time. Idk about everyone else, but i just want to recruit Elmdor and Gafgarian. Dont care much about the long list of other stuff on here... If this mod isn't going to be finished any time soon, couldnt we have a smaller more simpler version to hold us over?
  • Modding version: WotL

Elric

Quote from: Tyler_Durden64 on April 12, 2021, 12:46:05 pmIs this mod even being worked on still? Is it dead? Seems to have been frozen for a very long time. Idk about everyone else, but i just want to recruit Elmdor and Gafgarian. Dont care much about the long list of other stuff on here... If this mod isn't going to be finished any time soon, couldnt we have a smaller more simpler version to hold us over?

It is. I'm not a paid employee, and I don't release partial patches. IF you actually want up to date info, maybe ask on discord, or take into account the amount of projects I work on, here alone. Let alone anywhere else.

The reason I mod games and do not work for a dev team, is because I do this as a hobby on my own time, when I am damn good and ready to do so.

If you want something that bad, you are free to use some of your own free time, to create it properly, mostly lore friendly, and well evented, on your own. Otherwise you can wait for this. Up to you.

sutebenukun

Quote from: Elric on April 14, 2021, 12:16:55 amIt is. I'm not a paid employee, and I don't release partial patches. IF you actually want up to date info, maybe ask on discord, or take into account the amount of projects I work on, here alone. Let alone anywhere else.

The reason I mod games and do not work for a dev team, is because I do this as a hobby on my own time, when I am damn good and ready to do so.

If you want something that bad, you are free to use some of your own free time, to create it properly, mostly lore friendly, and well evented, on your own. Otherwise you can wait for this. Up to you.

I for one am very excited for this and am happy to wait as long as you need, you have great ideas here and I was hooked with those videos!