• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 25, 2020, 12:31:52 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Porklin's sprites

Started by Porklin, March 03, 2020, 11:22:46 am

Porklin

March 03, 2020, 11:22:46 am Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:46:01 pm by Porklin Reason: renaming thread (last change, I promise)
I figured I'll shared some of the assets I've made, as I've used a lot in this forum as building blocks.
Credit to Zozma for Sprite 3 (a Blansch recolor), Conman for Sprite 4 (a Magus recolor), and Seushiro for Sprite 5 (a King Delita edit - recolor + changed death sprites).

Sprite 1: Tiefling warlock
Sprite 2: Moon elf ranger
Sprite 3: Half-orc cleric
Sprite 4: High elf necromancer
Sprite 5: Warforged (robot) fighter
Sprite 6: Warforged (robot) cleric
Sprite 7: Jareth, the Goblin King
  • Modding version: PSX

Porklin

Warforged (robot) rogue - aka TI-83
(MiKeMiTchi's skeleton as the base)

Porklin

My first monster attempt - a dodongo from TLoZ. I tried to get it to be that classic tripedal form, but found it too difficult to adapt the existing behemoth sprite for my needs. The protrait is an edit of CONMAN's dragon lord.

The second set of attack frames are intended to be used with Self-Destruct - I followed the example of the Bomb sheet for sprites.

Porklin

It's a bit rough (especially the back attack animations), but I added a rider to the dodongo for a Zelda project I'm planning. I would have liked to make the rider a different color, but in order to retain any level of detail on either the rider or the dodongo, they need to match.

I'm going to add a few different palettes to both this sprite and the solo-dodongo, like an OG NES Zelda orange variant, but that may come a bit later.

Porklin

Alright, here's our next Zelda sprite - a bit of a weird one. It's the Nejiron - a Goron-like enemy from the Ikana Valley in Majora's Mask.

Jumza

There is something I find deeply unsettling about that portrait.
Cool stuff!
Check out my project ~ FFT: A Stone's Ripple : http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10857.0
The demo was just released! Come check it out!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.

Porklin

A taste of what's coming next . . .

Not sure why the .gif is getting hitched up before repeating