• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

February 19, 2020, 08:15:17 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

BUG REPORTS

Started by Elric, September 21, 2019, 06:26:07 pm

Elric

September 21, 2019, 06:26:07 pm Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 03:31:07 am by Elric
-
POST ALL BUGS IN THIS THREAD!
All bugs will be added to this post for easy tracking for fixes

-

Current Bugs
- Zalera does not float in his battle, even though he has the float status.
  - (Cause currently unknown, suspected to be the event slot itself. Not Related to ASM, Event or lack of Setup event.)

-----------------------------------

--------------------------------
LATEST FIXES IN VERSION 1.05
--------------------------------

- Fixes units not being able to learn new abilities.

• Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Elric

I've once again purged this thread as all listed bugs to my knowledge have been fixed or listed above, for 1.05.
MAKE SURE you patch a NEW clean, unexpanded image file with 1.04. Never patch overtop of a previously patched image file.
Once you patch 1.05 to a clean image file, you should be fine to load a hardsave, DO NOT load from savestate.
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

goldblade0

Not sure if a bug with your asm hack or with mednafen, but it seems if you check a unit quote after learning a skill it locks up the game.  Running Retroarch with core Beetle PSX HW (Mednafen).  Dosent seem to happen with core PCSX ReARMed

https://youtu.be/UGG1j6h6iks
It'll be a good long time until someone flushes another guitar string.

falconarc

hi elric

i've been a casual user of ff hacktic tools for many years. firstly i want to say i am v excited about playing TLW through. my female dark knight sprite in battle seems glitched - ok during regular movement etc but when she casts a sword skill the sprite goes a little nuts. would you have any idea what is causing this? i've not tried overwriting to a new sprite as i'd prefer to use yours.

thanks

Elric

Heya, did you patch a clean image? Because it sounds like you have a corrupt file or you didnt patch it correctly.

Remember, for TLW you need to use a completely vanilla, unexpanded image to patch. If youve done anything with that image before hand, such as opening it in shishi and expanding it, then you will get errors like that..

oooSECTORooo

How are you? I don't know if it's a mistake, start a new game with version 1.05. Allied units (Algus, Delita) do not appear in the group list. If they appear in the battles of history. I just arrived at Eagrose Castle. Use a clean, unexpanded vanilla image. Everything was patched correctly. Thank you.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Elric

Please read what the mod does... guests are not supposed to be in formation in TLW

oooSECTORooo

My apologies, I went to the changeloc section and when touching the tabs the details were not shown. For some strange reason. When updating Chrome it was fixed. I thought those details were not yet edited. Start a new game, if I discover an error I will notify you. Thank you.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL