• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 14, 2024, 04:41:17 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Perls of the Chat.

Started by Kokojo, October 22, 2008, 11:19:37 pm

Nova

February 21, 2009, 09:19:10 pm #120 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Nova
QuoteINSERT #FURRY CHAT LOG HERE
observation of "normal" furries.
more furry documentation to be posted.
*NOVA LOGS ONTO FURNET*

Kokojo

February 22, 2009, 02:39:24 am #121 Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 03:08:32 am by Kokojo
NO FUCKING FURRYS AROUND HERE. OBSERVATION IS FUTILE, those aren't pearls either, they suck.

NOT FUNNY
NOT HELPFULL
NOT ANYTHING GOOD.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Asmo X

February 22, 2009, 02:45:37 am #122 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
Quote from: "Nova"shitty chatlog

Get banned you fucking faggot

DaftOtter

February 22, 2009, 06:53:35 am #123 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by DaftOtter
What point did you have going into #furry?

Your on the wrong server if you want to encounter "normal" furries.
Q: What is the difference between a picture of Jesus, and the actual Jesus?

A: It takes only one nail to hang the picture.

Kokojo

February 22, 2009, 08:58:29 pm #124 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
*** JavaGuest987 has joined #FFH
<JavaGuest987> hi everyone
<Voldemort> hi
*** JavaGuest987 is now known as VincentCraven
<VincentCraven> sorry
<VincentCraven> thought I had changed name alrady
<Kokojo> we don't respect you anymore just for that
<VincentCraven> I know, it's impossible to be forgiven for such a griveous error
<VincentCraven> but try to put yourself in my shoes
<Kokojo> For humanity sake, go away the tails between the legs, and realise what a fool you are.
<VincentCraven> I'm sorry everyone
<VincentCraven> I let you all down
*** VincentCraven has left #FFH

NOooo Vincent, come back !

Kokojo

February 23, 2009, 01:20:46 am #125 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
<Voldemort> Kokojo
<SentinalBlade> i mean how much better of timing could you have asked for?
<Kokojo> woa
<Voldemort> I have something to tell you
<PX_Timefordeath> gah, i want this damn battle done!
<Kokojo> yes, my Voldemort ?
<melonhead> Hack me some damn multiplay
<melonhead> RIGHT NOW
<Kokojo> k
<PX_Timefordeath> lol
<Kokojo> done
<PX_Timefordeath> NOAW!
<SentinalBlade> lulz
<SentinalBlade> nub topics are funny melonhead
<Voldemort> u have evolved into a way cooler guy since u first got here, and u have my support 100% on whatever u decide to do
<PX_Timefordeath> First, give us the text editer Melon
<SentinalBlade> you finally catch wind of that one?
<Kokojo> That means i can rape your girlfriend ? all right
<Voldemort> and u learn on ur own which is cool

Then i realised he was serious, hugged him.

09/02/23 - Voldemort Compliments someone.

Thanks you ^^ (This is a good sided karma pearl, thing can be cool too, u know.)

Asmo X

February 23, 2009, 05:09:20 am #126 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
Kokojo you really have become much less of a faggot. I commend you

DaftOtter

February 26, 2009, 01:46:21 am #127 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by DaftOtter
[01:41] <DaftOtter> Do you know how to get someone to quit IRC
[01:41] * ffzman is now known as Cadet40
[01:41] <Cadet40> OH SNAP!
[01:41] <AuraDragon> Telling them to become pro by using the secret Alt+F4 combination?
[01:41] * AuraDragon has left #FFH
[01:41] <DaftOtter> No
[01:41] <spinout> DraftOtter: say this: "Quick! Press alt+f4"
[01:41] <SentinalBlade> sent
[01:41] * Cadet67 has joined #FFH
[01:41] <DaftOtter> you type in /quit <username>
[01:42] * Cadet67 has quit IRC (Quit: Client Exited)
[01:42] * Cadet40 is now known as CadetRAWR
[01:42] <SentinalBlade> hahaha
[01:42] * Cadet10 has joined #FFH
[01:42] <CadetRAWR> lol
[01:42] * Cadet10 is now known as AuraDragon
[01:42] <spinout> doooosh
[01:42] <DaftOtter> XD
Q: What is the difference between a picture of Jesus, and the actual Jesus?

A: It takes only one nail to hang the picture.

ffzman

February 26, 2009, 09:36:44 pm #128 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ffzman
During a debate about sex, VC attempts to explain the goings on...

<VincentCraven> then we went to general, and now I think we're rapping it up
<Jukain> If he's not okay with her doing what she did, then they're not meant to be together. But if he's not willing to see her side of the fence, he's being irrational.
<VincentCraven> Of course Zodiac would say that
<ffzman> rapping?
<Celdia> SB's g/f did something of a no-no by what even I would call normal standards.
* ffzman lays down a sick beat
<Zodiac> raping*
<ffzman> LMAO
<Voldemort> Jukain we see her side of the fence
<FFMaster> wrapping
<ffzman> OMFG

DarthPaul

February 26, 2009, 10:56:27 pm #129 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
OK without context I don't get this.

Can someone shed some light on this mess?
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

February 26, 2009, 11:00:56 pm #130 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
Agreed. Without context, this one loses flavor.

Jukain

February 27, 2009, 12:45:49 am #131 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jukain
Well SentinalBlade came in and was telling us about how his girlfriend told him that she had (I'm guessing) had webcam sex with a guy she knows on the internet and then Arch went crazy spreading a bunch of monogamy speech and hate messages saying he should dump her / etc. and me / Celdia / Jupi kinda got into a little debate with him trying to say that there is an explanation behind it, he should talk to her about it, etc. and Voldemort was like hell no you can't do that if it was his girl she'd be out on the street etc. Back and forth for a good hour or so. This was somewhere near the end of that.

LastingDawn

February 27, 2009, 01:36:20 am #132 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Well I have to agree with Voldemort on this one, men are as easily hurt as women, despite how much we try to hide it, we are all the same emotionally. If a man did that to you, what would you do? Hmm? Now it is time to completely Derail this topic and start this argument anew!
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

tithin

February 27, 2009, 02:06:08 am #133 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by tithin
Voldemort is correct.

Without going way too deeply into it... Lasting Dawn is correct. Men have feelings too, and shouldn't be discarded simply because it's convenient for women to do something that a man would be godamn strung up for.
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

Angel

February 27, 2009, 07:59:55 am #134 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by superjupi
Everybody is going to have their own opinion on how it should be handled, that much is a given. From my point of view, I'm far more lenient when someone is honest in explaining what's been going on and doesn't try to keep it a secret forever and ever. I'm not saying I'd be cool with this happening to me, only that I'd much prefer honesty to sneaking around. Also, if she was expecting him to react in a way similar to Voldemort, then she was telling him for a reason - she either feels horrible for what she's done and done to him, and wants to patch this up and move beyond it, or for him to tell her to take her things and leave so she doesn't feel bad for breaking his heart by leaving with no explanation.

Also, not everyone is going to consider her actions at the same level of severity. Some may find it a deal-breaker, others may not care much. Really, it doesn't matter what any of us think or feel how it should be handled, because it's not our relationship and none of this is transpiring under our terms. He has to decide for himself what he wants.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

SentinalBlade

February 27, 2009, 08:57:09 am #135 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Maybe if it was once, id understand it.

But she did it once in january to some random guy that started talking to her that day...

And then 2 days ago to TWO seperate guys form teh first, who she hadnt known for more than at least a day. these people i didnt even know existed...

I really dont know what to do...I mean, when i first met her, i could barely get a hug. some guy randomly talks to her on msn and they get a show?... T.T

Archael

February 27, 2009, 09:11:45 am #136 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "SentinalBlade"Maybe if it was once, id understand it.

But she did it once in January to some random guy that started talking to her that day...

And then 2 days ago to TWO separate guys form teh first, who she hadn't known for more than at least a day. these people i didnt even know existed...

I really don't know what to do...I mean, when i first met her, i could barely get a hug. some guy randomly talks to her on msn and they get a show?... T.T

ignore the devil's advocates on this thread (which ironically, happen to be women who are pretty lenient when it comes to deal-breakers in relationships)

if you are upset about this it means that this shit she's doing is hurting you, and that is wrong, period

Note: it is wrong REGARDLESS of what Jukain and Superjupi said last night to try and justify / reason your gf's behavior

leave her

you can't be with a girl who you can't trust

feel better soon bro

Quote from: "LastingDawn"If a man did that to you, what would you do? Hmm?

wait will you hear Jukain's answer to that one

it's priceless

Angel

February 27, 2009, 09:38:20 am #137 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by superjupi
Quote from: "SentinalBlade"I really dont know what to do...I mean, when i first met her, i could barely get a hug. some guy randomly talks to her on msn and they get a show?... T.T
I'll be as blunt as possible. If you're not happy with this going on, you need to say so. If she's not willing to change and move on, then you need to go your separate ways, because you're not doing yourself any favors staying in a situation that's not fair to you. Either way, you need to talk to her and figure it out yourselves.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Bastard Poetry

February 27, 2009, 12:48:12 pm #138 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
If she had hangups about giving you a simple hug early on, and is drawn to showing herself to anonymous men on webcams, then she has deeper psychological issues that need to be addressed.

Superjupi is right. The world is not black and white, and you have to communicate. If the relationship is worth saving, you need to work with her to figure out why she has this dysfunction, because it is certainly psychological, and could be related to physical or emotional abuse in her past.

The relationship may not be worth saving, and you definitely need to consider your own feelings and act accordingly. But don't listen to this machismo bullshit of pointing the finger at her and calling her a slut. What she did IS wrong, there's no question, but there's a reason she did it, and that sort of thing is almost never done in a rational manner (i.e. it doesn't sound like she did it maliciously, just to hurt you).

If you communicate, you can find out which it is. If she really did do it just to hurt you, then yes, dump her asap. If she doesn't understand why she did it, kinda how some people don't understand why they're drawn to a particular, bizarre fetish, then you can help her figure it out, or at least help her seek counseling.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

DarthPaul

February 27, 2009, 12:56:21 pm #139 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
You should address these problems right away SB.

My second girlfriend cheated on me and I loved her too much to say anything about it.

Three weeks later she left me because she thought I didn't love her because I didn't confront her about it.

I think that's when I developed a killer empathy that won't go away.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die