• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 31, 2020, 01:41:14 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

EasyVent Editor Super Perfect 2.1 UNOFFICIAL - UPDATE: 12/02/2019

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, March 28, 2017, 02:02:57 pm

Elric

Updated the OP of this thread to contain the EVSP 2.1 Unofficial release that I just put out in Raven's absence. I wouldn't normally do this, but he is busy, and having worked with Raven for years, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, since I knew what needed updating and had access to do so.

Details of what was updated for 2.1, can be found in the OP of this thread.
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Nyzer

Quote from: Nyzer on September 23, 2017, 07:41:47 pmOh, Raven - I was running into an error shortly before I left on my vacation, but in my haste to get an event done before I had to go (I did not succeed) I failed to report it.

If you turn on the offset option, the compiler displays the offset message long enough for EVSP to report an error with compiling. I closed the offset display and hit try again, and it closes like normal, with the event compiled & functional.

Also, the previous issue of having the textbox jump back to the top when you Compile to Savestate without commenting out the offset is still a thing. Pretty sure I was using the newest version.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Nyzer