• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.
 
January 25, 2021, 03:50:40 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.


Who is the Cloaked Stranger

Started by DaHammerCrush, October 02, 2015, 10:36:36 am

Hyraldelita

Loved Xifanie post, i was 100% that there was no chance to know it, and it's good like that, but so funny clicking all the spoilers ahhaha, Yea... i'm one of the people who click and read everything a game(post) has to offer XD

Zyrku


Vive

Although this thread is really old, I'd like to guess. The CS is a character from Dissidia. My picks from he series are Cid, Shinryu, Chaos,  and/or Cosmos.
  • Modding version: PSX

Vive

Also, happy new years everyone! Goodluck with chapter 2 and so forth. I hope you can finish the whole game this year!
  • Modding version: PSX

hndsmdvl

I created this account because it was Chrono.

Or Dart. It wouldn't make any sense if it was Dart so I'm changing my answer to Dart, the Red Dragoonranger
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Elric

Quote from: hndsmdvl on October 16, 2020, 10:38:35 amI created this account because it was Chrono.

Or Dart. It wouldn't make any sense if it was Dart so I'm changing my answer to Dart, the Red Dragoonranger

While these are both valid guesses, they are incorrect
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

G.P.S

Even if someone has given the right answer, of course the moderators will not confirm. It would be a huge spoiler.
So my question is:
-Will the Clocked Stranger reveal him/herself in the rerelease or will the mystery continue until the final version?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

The CS' role will not change in the rerelease of Chapter 1. I won't spoil what may or may not happen in Chapter 2.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Nyzer

Swordmaster

October 21, 2020, 01:53:28 am #128 Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 02:12:38 am by Elric
Quote from: G.P.S on October 18, 2020, 11:25:46 amEven if someone has given the right answer, of course the moderators will not confirm. It would be a huge spoiler.
So my question is:
-Will the Clocked Stranger reveal him/herself in the rerelease or will the mystery continue until the final version?


Not sure if this will load...  lol, it was a dumb joke anyway.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Elric

  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

G.P.S

Quote from: Nyzer on October 18, 2020, 12:53:07 pmThe CS' role will not change in the rerelease of Chapter 1. I won't spoil what may or may not happen in Chapter 2.

So we can only wait.

And I didn't get the joke.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Swordmaster

Quote from: Elric on October 21, 2020, 02:13:27 amNow it loads
How did you fix it?  What did I do wrong?

Quote from: G.P.S on October 21, 2020, 02:56:21 pmAnd I didn't get the joke.
You misspelled "Cloaked" as "Clocked".  The moron in the photo is wearing a clock, therefore a "clocked stranger".  lol, it's dumb.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

G.P.S

Quote from: Swordmaster on October 23, 2020, 06:16:10 pmYou misspelled "Cloaked" as "Clocked".  The moron in the photo is wearing a clock, therefore a "clocked stranger".  lol, it's dumb.

And Im dump for not seem this.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Samson

I'm quite certain that the cloaked stranger is Izlude. He technically never "dies", although the game hints that he does, he's still alive during his final scene, so perhaps he could've somehow survived. Perhaps when Malak was revived by the stone, so was Izlude.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Samson

Elric

Quote from: Samson on November 14, 2020, 06:12:30 pmI'm quite certain that the cloaked stranger is Izlude. He technically never "dies", although the game hints that he does, he's still alive during his final scene, so perhaps he could've somehow survived. Perhaps when Malak was revived by the stone, so was Izlude.

Its not Izlude, he very much dies and takes his final breath in vanilla FFT
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Samson

Quote from: Elric on November 14, 2020, 06:13:19 pmIts not Izlude, he very much dies and takes his final breath in vanilla FFT

You see him while he's bleeding to death, but he's still alive and talking. After the roof scene, he's nowhere to be found. Whether he actually dies or not is left inconclusive. Furthermore, the stone is left right beside him when Vormav kidnaps Alma. We even see the stone shining. Anything could've happened.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Samson

Elric

Quote from: Samson on November 14, 2020, 06:16:40 pmYou see him while he's bleeding to death, but he's still alive and talking. After the roof scene, he's nowhere to be found. Whether he actually dies or not is left inconclusive. Furthermore, the stone is left right beside him when Vormav kidnaps Alma. We even see the stone shining. Anything could've happened.

You are misremembering. He takes his last breath and drops the stone before alma is kidnapped. Post roof scene we see him again, there dead when Ramza runs into that very same room looking for Alma, AFTER Malak is revived.

You can also read his biography after this point. He is very much dead.
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Samson

Quote from: Elric on November 14, 2020, 06:43:52 pmYou are misremembering. He takes his last breath and drops the stone before alma is kidnapped. Post roof scene we see him again, there dead when Ramza runs into that very same room looking for Alma, AFTER Malak is revived.

You can also read his biography after this point. He is very much dead.

That sucks, the brave story record does say he was slain. I thought it made no mention of his death, must've been a Mandela effect. Dang.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Samson

Elric

Quote from: Samson on November 14, 2020, 09:02:26 pmThat sucks, the brave story record does say he was slain. I thought it made no mention of his death, must've been a Mandela effect. Dang.

Pretty much everyone you meet in the vanilla game, who isnt recognized as "one of the good guys" dies
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other