• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

October 21, 2020, 05:49:45 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Who is the Cloaked Stranger

Started by DaHammerCrush, October 02, 2015, 10:36:36 am

Hyraldelita

Loved Xifanie post, i was 100% that there was no chance to know it, and it's good like that, but so funny clicking all the spoilers ahhaha, Yea... i'm one of the people who click and read everything a game(post) has to offer XD

Zyrku

Vive

Although this thread is really old, I'd like to guess. The CS is a character from Dissidia. My picks from he series are Cid, Shinryu, Chaos,  and/or Cosmos.
  • Modding version: PSX

Vive

Also, happy new years everyone! Goodluck with chapter 2 and so forth. I hope you can finish the whole game this year!

hndsmdvl

I created this account because it was Chrono.

Or Dart. It wouldn't make any sense if it was Dart so I'm changing my answer to Dart, the Red Dragoonranger
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Elric

Quote from: hndsmdvl on October 16, 2020, 10:38:35 amI created this account because it was Chrono.

Or Dart. It wouldn't make any sense if it was Dart so I'm changing my answer to Dart, the Red Dragoonranger

While these are both valid guesses, they are incorrect
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

G.P.S

Even if someone has given the right answer, of course the moderators will not confirm. It would be a huge spoiler.
So my question is:
-Will the Clocked Stranger reveal him/herself in the rerelease or will the mystery continue until the final version?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

The CS' role will not change in the rerelease of Chapter 1. I won't spoil what may or may not happen in Chapter 2.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Nyzer

Swordmaster

Today at 01:53:28 am #128 Last Edit: Today at 02:12:38 am by Elric
Quote from: G.P.S on October 18, 2020, 11:25:46 amEven if someone has given the right answer, of course the moderators will not confirm. It would be a huge spoiler.
So my question is:
-Will the Clocked Stranger reveal him/herself in the rerelease or will the mystery continue until the final version?

Not sure if this will load...  lol, it was a dumb joke anyway.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Elric

<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other