• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 04:09:58 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

GeneralStrife

search feature is your friend. theres a jap made one floating around somewhere

Cheetah

Quote from: "Jon"Gotta make it yourself, no one takes requests anymore. Everyone please stop posting now. Sorry dude, your outta luck.

Not a very useful post Jon. Requests are rarely fulfilled, but it can happen. Not to mention you literally just finished a request for a portrait, so they do happen every once in a while.
Current Projects:

Jon

Yeah, but I thought this thread was more or less dead...? But you have a point. I guess if it was truly done and over with, it would've been locked.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Wiegraf

Can you please provide a link to that sprite? I used the search function to no avail
What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf

Kagebunji

Eh, just search through old topics
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Wiegraf

Woah, thats awesome. Do you guys know a good way to fix the portrait though?
What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf

GeneralStrife

Theres nothing wrong with it, just put it into shishi and the pallete will apply.

Zozma

Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Zozma"nothing wrong with it?... hehe
Haha. Zozma I ment the portrait :P. He thinks it will look like that in game.

Zozma

yeah i know gen, i just couldnt resist making a sarcastic comment lol
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Wiegraf

My gratitude is infinite.

I truly wish I could make these well. Sadly spriting is not something I am great at. Tis a shame too.

-Wiegraf

Jon

Oh my god thats not very good, it looks like a cross between some Dragon Ball character mixed with fugly. The hair and colors are all wrong. Someone should redo this right. I agree with Zozma, no problems with it?? Sweet geez louise, thats just crappy. Who made this??

Jon

Requesting something that exists please: The Chicken and Frog sprite sheets if they are out there somewhere. If not, lemme know, I can make them myself then. But it would save me time if they do exist.

Azul

My request would be for generic male/female judge sprites. I posted a comment about the Gabranth sprite in a different section. But yeh, really just want generic male/female sprites for anything, but Judges right now.

Wolfran

Hey Azul, sorry but Nobody do request If you want something do it yourself.
EDIT: Damn I'm stealing the Kage's job in this section :o
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Azul

Really? That sucks..I'm not exactly competent at this...

Azul

Frig, I just read the posting about no one taking requests...fml.

Jon

People do post existing stuff though. So please someone get me the frog and chicken if you would be so kind! Thanks :)

Jon

Hmm, I found Balthier, but I can't find Luso for the life of me. Can someone please post all the PSP exclusive characters like Luso, Blathier and (I forgot his name) the guy that appears with Beowulf and helps him? Thanks.