• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Lijj

"Oh one more thing!!! The sprites that are posted on the main page shows like custom made sprites and shows their level of completeness~
Well the samurai one on there for male at least is incomplete yet status shows 100% if you use tech you will notices his arms arent attached to his torso"

Probably not. I think you have to understand there is a difference between type 1 and 2 sprites.
  • Modding version: PSX

Mando

Doh your right I didn't look at the type problem fixed XD dumb moment on my part sorry bout that

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

Firionelo

I was wondering if there is a Judge of Wing sprite or if ya could make one.

Jon

Request: a Cid Highwind from FF7 please. Would like to get some more potential spear/lance users.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

efrate

<---- This guy.  I attempted...but yeah.  No artistic skill + stupid PC + somehow everything I try to save as a 16 color .bmp gets messed = halp.  Thank you.

Edit:  Magus from Chrono Trigger as well.  Thank you!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Mando

I'm not sure if this was made as a request yet, I think someone could make a very cute Lightning sprite (FFXIII)

Kagebunji

It was said numerous times before, but it will be said again. NO ONE TAKES THESE REQUESTS ANYMORE!! It would be easier to learn to sprite yourself, instead of asking someone to do it. It is easier to ask for portrait, since they take shorter to be completed. Someone put something next to topic name that would make it clear for people that we aren't doing these anymore.

Jon: There is a Cid sprite somewhere in spriting section, it was from Advent Children though. I would search for it myself, but my internet is working very bad lately.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zozma

um that sprite was poorly done anyway, btw does anyone have a link that shows all the japanese made sprites?
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Mando

I'm not actually requesting it i just said it as a request, you know how like you'll say man it would be cool if you could drive your car on top of water.
Just like that but with sprites lol.

Oh ya I was going to ask that myself but being that I am actually doing some posting now (not just reading the site forums like i had been for like 6m-1yr.)
I wouldn't think someone would really reply about it :/

TragicHero

Can someone give me some pointers on how I would get started on a Cammy sprite, from Street Fighter?  I'm clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff but I really want to make this a project and hopefully see it through.

Smash

Quote from: "efrate"<---- This guy.  I attempted...but yeah.  No artistic skill + stupid PC + somehow everything I try to save as a 16 color .bmp gets messed = halp.  Thank you.

Edit:  Magus from Chrono Trigger as well.  Thank you!
Here you go.

Made months ago, but one pose.

Jon

Whoa! Thats a killer Golbez you made there Smash! Only one pose, but still so cool...

No more requests? Change the name or people will keep posting...

SilvasRuin

Wow.  The brown is a bit flat, but that is a brilliantly efficient use of color.  What's with that weird pixel on the right horn?

mav

Heh, as cool as it is, that sprite just needs way to many details to be pulled off perfectly. That frame alone is pretty inspiring though.

Zozma

i agree mav but only smash has that ability...
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Firionelo

seru

I know you guys don't really take requests at all, but I have to try and shoot for it.

What I am looking for is a Blonde Crusader (Maybe based off of Wiegraf) Who has a White tabard, a Red Cross on it, and Silver armour. He is meant to be a Crusader from the 1100's.

If someone decides to make a portrait of him (I would be forever indebted), He has Pale blue eyes, and almost impossibly light golden hair. Angular features, almost like Darken Rahl from the SoT series in his description, of seeming to be carved from Marble. (He is meant to be similar to Percival, in that he is a Zealot, and considers himself above the 'Common Man', and hates them)

Jon

Gotta make it yourself, no one takes requests anymore. Everyone please stop posting now. Sorry dude, your outta luck.

Wiegraf

Can someone PLEASE make a Basch (FFXII) Sprite? Basch was awesome
What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf