• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Thank You All

Started by Xifanie, June 21, 2011, 09:16:06 pm

Xifanie

It's nice when you see your work has contributed to something and that people are thankful your for it. I started this community 4 years ago, and while I may have been a big jerk back then I wanted the best for FFH, so I spent so much time learning everything from 0 because I did not know how to google well...

But here I sit, looking at my students who have even surpassed me. Back when I started I was hacking the game alone, and to think that helping all of you be able to gain such knowledge, such passion for hacking the game! It astounds me.

You people are something. I love this community.

♥ Xifanie
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

dinosaur

June 21, 2011, 09:18:54 pm #1 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:21:45 pm by dinosaur
Quote from: Xifanie on June 21, 2011, 09:16:06 pm
I love this community.

I do as well.

(Thank you Xif)

Kaijyuu

You know what they say.

At FFH, all your dreams come true.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

You'll make me cry, princess...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Wiz

Well what can I say, I don't like seeing people's efforts not get noticed hence why I advertise for this game, which I love to death ^,^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

LastingDawn

Has it already been that long? From the time I've been here I've seen three years of amazing progress from various standpoints and talented people. Though we've had our troubles here and there we've managed to become all the stronger for them.

Had it not been for you Xifanie this game would not be as beloved as it is to this day, that you managed to round up a bunch of data and release those workbooks was just the start, from there the community continued to grow and still does.

I thank you for your tenacity in turning much of a game's system into anything one desires.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

MysticKnightFF5

gj guys, way to not dd.
GL.

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.