• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:12:36 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[PSX] FFT - The Lion War (version 1)

Started by 3lric, April 10, 2020, 11:14:32 pm

3lric

April 10, 2020, 11:14:32 pm Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 08:54:42 pm by Xifanie
The Lion War
  • Translation
  • Story Additions
  • Character Additions
  • Quality of Life Tweaks
  • Sound Novels

Jump back into the world of Ivalice on your PS1 while enjoying much of the new content from WotL. All the extra events, scenes, characters*, battles and for the first time ever, 3 out of 4 full working Sound Novels, and more! All de-translated back into proper PS1 FFT dialogue. 

*Luso has been replaced with Ashley Riot in this version, another patch version will include Luso at some point. Dark Knight is in the game as a new generic job, but Onion Knight is not in the game.

• Modding version: PSX

Orkney

Feel like vanilla, with more vanilla inside.

This Game is Complete!
Not Completed

Version: 1.06

Overall
Story
Originality
Difficulty
Fun
Balance
Visuals
Replayability
I'll made it very short, since i'm not very fluent in english.

I've was very pleased with the released of this patch since I never had the chance to play the Lion War on Psp. The added content is very well done, and I have a lot of fun discovering the new classes, the new stories and playing the dark knight (with an easier access than on the psp). Ashley riot encounter and class is the "cherry on the cake".

I don't have explored the deep dungeon in this game, so I can't say if there is anything new there.

A big thanks to the developers for bringing this on the forum.

PS : For the scores, it's more the vanilla game score since it's an adaptation.
  • Modding version: PSX