• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Looking for some non character sprites.

Started by Zanshlou, April 05, 2010, 06:25:32 pm

Zanshlou

I've been searching around the net for quite a while trying to find images of blank versions of the FFT status screens. All I ever seem to find are screens like this. During my search I found this forum and thought maybe someone on here may know where I can find what I'm looking for. I've spent way too long searching for sprites of the status screens, the items in the status screens, and all that stuff. I've grown quite tired of my search and am about ready to give up so this forum would pretty much be my last hope.

For those curious why I want to find these sprites, well I'm a bit of an artist. I wanted to make a custom status screen to use as an ID on my deviantART page. Without blank sprites though my idea may end up being a hell of a lot more work then I want it to be.
"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
"Magic can kill. Knifes can kill. Even small children launched at great speed could kill."

Cheetah

The status screens are built, they aren't graphics. There are a few files which contain the pieces though. Your best bet would likely just get a 1:1 resolution screen shot and get the building blocks.
Current Projects:

Lydyn

Hm. I might know what you're aiming for ... if you give me what items to want, etc, I can create one of those menus in my spare time and capture a screen-shot. I can even go through the trouble of changing text on it to what you'd like, etc.

Also, here's a link to a bunch of item sprites; here.

Zanshlou

Quote from: "Cheetah"The status screens are built, they aren't graphics. There are a few files which contain the pieces though. Your best bet would likely just get a 1:1 resolution screen shot and get the building blocks.
Well I do suppose that makes sense. Thank you though.  :)  

Quote from: "Lydyn"Hm. I might know what you're aiming for ... if you give me what items to want, etc, I can create one of those menus in my spare time and capture a screen-shot. I can even go through the trouble of changing text on it to what you'd like, etc.

Also, here's a link to a bunch of item sprites; here.
That would be very convenient and awesome of you. And I'm sure it'd take a lot less time than what I was going to end up doing. As far as the specifics I'll have to think about that a bit. Thanks a lot and I'll be sure to get back to you about the details soon.

P.S. Thanks for the link to the item sprites as well!

EDIT: Ok so I've figured out most of the specifics that you can set for me if it won't be much trouble. Level 99 Ninja named Zanshlou with 97 Brave and 03 Faith. As far as equipment and abilities just put whatever cause I'll mess with those myself. Thanks again.
"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
"Magic can kill. Knifes can kill. Even small children launched at great speed could kill."