• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 06:28:15 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Whats up

Started by JBab, September 01, 2011, 12:17:12 pm

JBab

So I've Just Recently Stumbled upon this website with the amazing site called StumbleUpon "O_o"

Beside that I guess ill Introduce myself, Ive Just Recently Yesterday beat FF Tactics for the 10th time just to get a nice review of the whole story again which is insane.

as for skills to possibly help anyone i currently attend ITT-Tech Institute of Technology for my Graphics Design Degree, ive worked on a few sprite sheets before using GameMaker and a game i played called GraalOnline

But im definitely looking forward to seeing what this Community has to offer!

Flan Dance!

GeneralStrife

Welcome to FFH, we can always use more spriters to juice up our already sexy compilation of sprites.

JBab

I was just Looking at them, seems there is a lot of Talent around here, hopefully i can contribute something as great as what is already there(:

Flan Dance!

Kagebunji

Spriting section is your friend, JBab. There will be plenty people to crit your work, heh.

Welcome aboard!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

JBab

By just looking its already inspired me with a few ideas i can possibly try to put together(:

Flan Dance!