• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

ASM conflict problem

Started by Zantetsuken, January 12, 2020, 07:45:39 pm

Zantetsuken

Hi!

First i'd like to thank you guys for all the work you put into this patch, it is awesome.

I am making a mod using this patch as base, everything is working fine so far, but i got a conflict with the new Dark Knight ASM and Apply Defense v2 ASM, as shown in the picture. In game it gives me a black screen before battle formation screen.

I don't know how fix this, i could just not use Apply Defense, but Dmg reduction on armor is basically the core feature in my mod.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Zanmato

3lric

You'd need to get someone to move that hack to another location, no way around it.

Zantetsuken

Quote from: Elric on January 13, 2020, 05:29:06 am
You'd need to get someone to move that hack to another location, no way around it.

I see, ty for your reply.
Is anyone would be so kind as to do this for me, if it is not too much work of course?

Thank you in advance

Glain

Hmm.  Is that definitely the latest version of the apply defense patch?  0xF2130 should be the earliest write location.

You can get the latest version of my XML from this thread.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zantetsuken

Quote from: Glain on January 13, 2020, 03:26:13 pm
Hmm.  Is that definitely the latest version of the apply defense patch?  0xF2130 should be the earliest write location.

You can get the latest version of my XML from this thread.

Ty Glain, that was it, i was using the FFTPatcher v0.492 but the xml was outdated, it seems to be working just fine now.