• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 05:53:25 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT- Randomness

Started by XD0097, January 14, 2012, 12:45:06 am

XD0097

since people arent -agreeing with my first ideals im making somthing so abstract and nonsense, random that some people will laugh and others will freak
Judgement swords new name is shiny dido

formerdeathcorps

This is spam.  ET, please move it to spam.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Kokojo

OMGZORS THE BEST IDEA EVER GIMME PLOZ!!! MAKE IT FOR TOMORROW I HAVE TO PLAY IT
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

EmmaNigma

I fuckin' love Dido. Especially her breakaway hit, "White Flag". Such a pretty voice and awesome attitude.

ITT We make sprites for new ffh characters based on celebrities. Here's mine.

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

Fuck FFT: Plus and every other patch, this is what we should focus on!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Neophyte Ronin

I recall a Flash at Newgrounds that involved one of those things.  It was based on FFVI, well before the GBA version, and the whole scope of the series puts a smile on my face:  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/24961.  Look up "Razoric" and check his back-catalog.