• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Izirudo's Sprites

Started by Izirudo, November 16, 2010, 04:45:14 am

Izirudo

Here's the back walking frames. Again, ignore the cape, please - I know how to do it and will do it later. I'm just not in the mood to do it now. The more you bug me about the damn cape, the more I hate to complete it.

Kagebunji

Other than cape, there is nohing to bug about though, really. So other than that, it looks good.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

thechancellor

Dude, I am SO psyched for this sprite. I'm sure it'll look awesome.
Don't really have anything witty or interesting to put here...

Zozma

I'm impressed. (except id rather the cape be blank than have that design, it just looks too flat or something... im not sure what it is
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Jon

No offense but that gif is so crappy, it looks like he has a gunshot wound leaking out all over his cape...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Knox

bout time someone had the balls to take on gabranth, Damn excited for this one!
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

Kagebunji

Too bad Izirudo fell silent.

ktraze

i really like the ramza sprite with the cross cape...

tried to drag the picture and it came out as an png file...is there a way to convert it to bmp or spr?
tried to swap it with the sprite editor but it didnt work...yes im a Noob, is there something im missing?

Twinees

here you go.

ktraze

last one..i tried but failed to make it work, can anyone please convert this last png file to a .spr....
trying to make this my chapter 2/3 ramza and the one with the cross my chapter 4

Kagebunji

January 25, 2011, 04:18:21 pm #170 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 04:18:56 pm by Kagebunji
Why you changed and erased colors on portrait is still an unsolved mystery for me. Use the version I did instead:

Twinees

January 25, 2011, 09:56:01 pm #171 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:03:04 am by twinees
I removed all the posts that had nothing to do with Izirudo's sprites.

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!