• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

[No Mod Link] Final Fantasy Wotl - Omega Version Mod

Started by Cleiton Santos, November 28, 2021, 03:59:11 pm

Cleiton Santos

November 28, 2021, 03:59:11 pm Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 10:11:49 pm by Raijinili Reason: Replaced image hotlinks with Imgur (https://imgur.com/a/UFuyLZh)
      I start to apologize for my English, I'm Brazilian and I use google translator.

******* Final Fantasy Tatics Omega*******

"is it truly him?"
It is an alternate version of the original Square Enix game "Final Fantasy Tactics, The Lion Wars".
This version was designed with the aim of rebalancing how classes, skills and items in the game.
[removed]

####### Motivation #########

To increase the possibilities of strategy and bring out the full potential of the mechanics that in the base game
they have only been scratched on its surface.
Whether due to the short development time of the game, or the absence of current tools
of player data collections, we have discrepancies between a huge variety of classes and abilities in the base version,
even in the Lion War, where a lot was revised, I no longer shared the original full team,
therefore, it is believed that many of the embryonic original ideas and mechanics were forgotten and just replicated
of the first classic version of the PS1.

And finally, he hasn't made any strategy game that is undeniably better than FFT to date...

####### What has changed ? #########

- Rebalanced class attributes
- Innate bonus of base classes improved and redistributed for better coherence
- Reorganized, redistributed and leveled items
- Skills redistributed and revised
- level special class skills
- Equipped items in each class better contextualized according to coherence, timing and diversity
- Some classes reformulated
- Limited enemies
- Suitable items
- added skills
- Poach with better items
- Higher probability of obtaining rare items in Treasure Hunter
- Treasure hunter with better items and additional items
- Revised costs of skills
- JP of obtaining some reduced limitations
- Casting time of some spells and reduced
- Adjusted prices of items
- Increased Exp and JP earnings
- Revised and improved battle rewards
- Missions from the most accessible taverns
- Better rewards and experience gains on tavern quests
- Difficulty in the redistributed and rebalanced campaign mode according to the story's context
- Campaign mode enemy equipment reformulated according to context
- Re-imagined optional challenges
- Best rewards from optional challenges
- Multi-item content is also available for single player
- Expected Easter Eggs
- More fun random character names
- Added conspiracy theories
- Failed attempt to nerf Orlandeau...

Note: No comma in the game's story has been changed.

###### Is it harder than the original ? ###### 

The answer is, it depends!
This game despite having a rebalancing of difficulty, it also brings a range of possibilities and ways to
playing and combinations not present before, which can in many situations facilitate and even change the context of many
battles called "Hard".
And not necessarily a former player of the original version will do or better see these paths,
as this player would tend to have addictions and follow paths that worked very well in the base version,
these same paths still exist in this version and still work extremely well, however it will probably have a certain
resistance to exploring other build and combo possibilities that could prove equally interesting
and that before were not possible. A first-timer can unravel this version just by reading the items,
skills, experiencing class and adding attributes.

Credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was inspired a lot and learned from the masters who made FFT 1.3 , Jornay of the 5 and Mercenaries mods
I apologize because I don't know the names of the people who made the sprites or who made the FFTpathcher and Vahala tools
in short I owe everything I've done in this mod to the entire FFhacktis community.

#### Download Omega Iso ####
I used both FFtpatcher and Valhalla, so any changes to FFpatcher in this version are done now, much of the single player multiplayer content will be lost as will spellcasting messages.
So I leave the link to download below the entire Beta Iso: [link removed]

##### Final considerations #####
"Those who for some reason have the knowledge of something, must devise ways to change the world around them to
improve the experience of those who will come later or haven't experienced that in question."
With love, made from fan to fan! S2

cleitonssantos70@gmail.com
  • Modding version: WotL

Bonesy

I have given the mods plenty of time to do this themselves and make a post but yeah.

You need to remove the ISO links and post patches instead.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Oppe

Josiah

i emailed the creator personally and he said that he will put the patch back when he finishes a big update

blood_falcon

Nyzer

Still no PPF in here? I'm archiving this.