• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The lost Script BACK TOGETHER

Started by ffta707, December 24, 2009, 12:01:00 pm

ffta707

Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lost Script

The story takes place as Ivalice crumbles. With Delita dead, the skies are growing again. Commoners are being mistreated. A new war is sprouting, a similar one to the fifty year war, respectively. Ordalia, the nation who fought Ivalice, is becoming more powerful, and seeks revenge. Ordalia ordered an attack on Ivalice, killing many. Commoners were tired of all this, and decided to strike back, but only under the name of one character - Ramza Lugria.
Ramza's late Bio
Ramza Lugria, believed to be dead by many is now starting to be "seen" after Delita died, these were only alleged sightings, no more. Now, he Leads commoner's, determined to set commoners free of the harsh treatment. His sister was assassinated by the church, as she was believed to be a heretic also. Now Ramza lives to seek revenge for his sister, and his old friend Delita, and his sister Teta. Ramza was a married father, by the time everything started giving in.
Ivalice
The lion war ruined Ivalice. The economy crashed, the town was destroyed, and criminals and assassins ruled the streets, due to the corrupt government. Now, Ordalia is invading, making Ivalice (noble Ivalice) a week point, and a good way for Ramza's army to attack. The commoners attacked, and killed many nobles. The nobles were furious, and ordered and attack on the common army. The common army was prospering, and was somehow able to absorb the attack, but then there was an accident. Ramza was assassinated. He had turned quite old, and was dying from the black plague. His wife died shortly after due to the black plague. The commoners were confused, and out of order.
The Revival of the common
shortly after the tragic death of his father, Zalram took control over the common army. He revived the commoners, and maintained Ramza's main goal. The treatment of the commoners got worse.  Zalram declared war against the nobles. The war would be known as, The War of the Common.  Zalram was a bright man, who became a Knight, in memory of his grandfather.
An even bigger problem was even deeper within the war. With Ramza out of the picture, the yet to be mentioned death corps had only been training, and regaining power. Death corps was of course enemies of noble Ivalice, and any ally of Ramza was an enemy of them. This sparked a new three way war, re titled as the "Battle of precedent"
due to this battle being kindled by past experiences.

With Corps attacking nobles and commoners, commoners attacking nobles and corps, and nobles attacking commoners and cops, a triangle of war raged out. The armies would attack at more vulnerable times. This is one of the most violent wars in history of Ivalice.

The leader of the nobles at the current time is a man named Organlen Nelnagro, Zalram's arch enemy. Ivalice is big, and the nobles must divide their county. The noble's foundation is of the skies. The Eastern sky, led by Angarde Gaffgarion, Goffard Gaffgarion's young relative, controls Eastern Ivalice. The southern sky is not led by anyone by the name of Orlandeau. Orlandeau sadly passed away, a good friend of Ramza's. Right before his death, his words were, "Rank is only in the mind. My relatives... have nothing to do with the nobility." Instead, it is run by Hidengh Yeilders a young Tempered sword, a true noble you might say. The northern sky has fallen, and there is no effort to revive it as of now.
The role of Arazlam Durai
This tale was printed by Arazlam Durai, who witnessed every event that took place. He published the new story right before his assassination, also due to charges of heresy. The papers were revealed, and now a new story can be
told.

_+_+_+Conditions+_+_+_
You play as Zaldarg, and control the common army, and lead them to victory against the noblemen of Ivalice.
Story takes place after Ramza's death, after the ceasing of Ordalia.
You play through new battles, events, and will even find secret characters along your journey, to conquer the nobleman of Ivalice.

first event I made, but it was kind of quick. I just first want to show that I can event edit.

THIS WAS NOT MEANT FOR BUMPING. I JUST GOT BACK TO WORK. I EDITED THE STUFF ABOVE ALSO

Also, your welcome to give suggestions for jobs!

Event Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK8oADuq-U0

Dome

December 24, 2009, 12:03:19 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
I cant see the video

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

ffta707

December 24, 2009, 12:04:53 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ffta707
now you can. It just processed... Not much of an event yet. I m making more... just an intro. But i guess an event is an event

Jon

December 24, 2009, 12:40:55 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jon
Change the name of the hero please...what would convince Ramza to name one of his children after Dyycedarg? Dycedarg betrays the entire Beoulve family to their deaths (except Ramza and Alma). Naming your hero simply Zalbag as a memory makes more sense, or Zalbanes...dunno...your game though...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

ffta707

December 24, 2009, 12:46:47 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ffta707
a shit, i thought i wrote somthing bout that. Well, thats what I thought. Mabe Ill change it to Zalbanes. Ya i will.

mav

December 24, 2009, 02:25:43 pm #5 Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 04:56:12 pm by mav
Eh, Zalbanes is a little corny too. Try to make a name that isn't a direct knockoff of existing names, but still has the same air as FFT. Like Andras or Berith (which are actually the names of Goetic characters).

Anyways, aside from a couple typos and writing that's a little simplistic, this isn't too bad.

ffta707

December 24, 2009, 03:19:43 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ffta707
ya, i threw it together, not final or anything.  But thanks, glad you like it. Ill change the name, i agree.