• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 01:38:59 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hello!

Started by Lesserkey, August 29, 2011, 09:18:43 pm

Lesserkey

I had a friend actually show me some of the sprite sheets from here and I say, hey, maybe I could check it out more! I'm sadly not talented enough to contribute sprite work, but I'm hoping to learn a thing or two as I have a goal to make my own sprite(For Ajora Glabados since I RP him off somewhere), with a lot of practice haha. I'm more of an artist than a spriter, but huge FFTactics fan! So, uh, nice to meet you. A little nervous to say hello though. D:

MysticKnightFF5

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams will come true!

Eternal

Welcome to FFH! ^_^
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Lesserkey

@Luna
I would hope my dreams come true!

@Eternal
Thank you for the welcome! n__n

MysticKnightFF5

You'll probably love it here if you like FFTactics. Honestly, there are a lot of great mods out there, and a lot of them will sate you for a pretty long time.

Joseph Strife

welcome to FFH Lesserkey, where all your dreams come true, be sure to check the spriting section, since you said you're an artist people there would realy like your help. Be sure to check some patches too. :mrgreen:
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Tyler

Welcome to the community. :] I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

Lesserkey

Quote from: Joseph Strife on August 30, 2011, 08:54:13 am
welcome to FFH Lesserkey, where all your dreams come true, be sure to check the spriting section, since you said you're an artist people there would realy like your help. Be sure to check some patches too. :mrgreen:

Actually if I can ask, how so would they need help? Like concepts to be drawn up, art in general, etc? I wouldn't mind contributing drawings if it helps!

Tyler

Considering you've stated that you're a hand drawer, I think your work would be most appreciated in the sprite section for opportunities like doing collaboration work with spriters for some character models/ideas. Just realize the most customized your character is, the harder/longer it will take for the spriter to actually finish the sprite.

q: Obvious is obvious. I bet you'd be more talented at spriting than you think, if you gave it a try, though. Getting to put your own character together is very fun.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Lesserkey on August 30, 2011, 12:55:01 pm
Actually if I can ask, how so would they need help? Like concepts to be drawn up, art in general, etc? I wouldn't mind contributing drawings if it helps!

Of course, you see, people could use your help when creating a new portrait for a new sprite, besides, since you know about this your critcism would be one of the beste regarding arts.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...