• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 04:16:16 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

@Voldemort

Started by Dome, June 07, 2010, 03:37:04 am

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

philsov

but that's exactly what ivan is doing
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kaijyuu

FFT is not too hard for the average gamer, it just has a terrible difficulty curve.

Most people I know stopped at dorter 1.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Lol, I was forced two my friends at Dorter 1 by now as well. Really, only noobz say it is hard. First really hard battle that I remember from my first playthrough was Golgorand.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

I beat the game when i was 8, so they must really suck.

scatttman

lol FFT isnt hard the hardest battle i the game for me was against wiegraf when he become lucavi

gojoe

If I could beat the game without using strategy save for the "oh this weapon is stronger, I'll equip this" then it's not difficult. The one and only problem I had and solved was fighting Wiegraf one on one, I used yell and kept running from him until I found a nice little loop. He was in the uppermost left corner and I was in the back left, I moved towards the bridge, then he did, so I moved back to my spot and Wiegraf did too. So I buffed everything I could to max using the squire's skills. One hit to kill Wiegraf, when he changed my buffs stayed and I took him down again with one shot. Damn thing took me an hour to attack twice.
I never learn from my mistakes.

SentinalBlade

When i was 8, i got stuck at dorter 1 for 4 months, and would not pick up the game... i ended up picking it up one day and did random battles and unlocked ninja without realizing it and went slap happy.

I had it given to me by my fathers friend who was also in the Bomb Squad (or EOD)...but he stopped at dorter 1 too, and gave it to me cause it was to hard.... Is that a guy you want disarming those bombs? :P

ffzman

That's EXACTLY the guy I want disarming bombs. He has no patience for video games, he's too busy disarming bombs.

SentinalBlade

I dont think thats the right way to look at it :P fighting up some JP for fire 2 was just to much work for him, lol

ffzman

Right, too much work. Because of all the bomb defusing he's doing!

VampragonLord

i cake-walked most of the game, did have trouble on dorter, sand rats, execution site, queklain, and wiegraf 1. Most of those were mainly cause i left a unit for dead most of the time.... By queklain i had ramza, a generic lancer, and an army of chocobos.... sadly, i could only use 5 units per battle :(
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Xifanie

[center:1t730h9s]Hey Voldemort, xmas is coming!!! =D
[/center:1t730h9s]
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Samuraiblackbelt

FFH needs a "like" button :P
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Xifanie

Fucking shit Arch, you make kids cry.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

Arch, your new avatar is worse than a drunken Completeboy wearing a santa clause outfit

Archael

Quote from: "Dome"Arch, your new avatar is worse than a drunken Completeboy wearing a santa clause outfit

jealous

Dome

Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "Dome"Arch, your new avatar is worse than a drunken Completeboy wearing a santa clause outfit

jealous
You are false, wrong, and incorrect
I hereby declare you a troll

Dome

Quote from: "PX_Timefordeath"Hey Dome, his avatar is better than yours at least.