• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 11:18:29 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

I no longer have an excuse

Started by MountainDew~, September 19, 2011, 08:32:07 pm

MountainDew~

To not be able to finish anything.

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Cheetah

This is fucking incredible. Most impressive game playing I am likely to ever see.
Current Projects:

alkarl

I have to say this is just... awe inspiring. It's actually a very inspirational thing, these days. The things we take for granted...

Kaijyuu

You still have plenty of excuses. They're just bad ones (and always have been).

Also yeah, it's amazing how people can play some games without sight. One guy got pretty close to being able to play dwarf fortress of all things (unfortunately I don't think he quite got there).
  • Modding version: PSX

Tyler

This makes me sad. We all take our eyes for granted. Can you imagine how happy this kid would be with sight? It'd be like a blessing. To live a life without sight and to never even experience it..

Do you guys think it would be more sad to never experience sight, or to have had it - then lose it?
I personally think it'd be less frustrating to have never had sight to begin with, because then you wouldn't be able to compare the two.

I just know whatever gave me my vision, I'm damn thankful for.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

DaveSW

This is amazing.  This guy is so damn determined.

Tyler, as for your question:  Assuming that my sight would never return, being born without it would be preferable.
I am awesome.

dinosaur

Fav ty comment: "the one person who can appreciate Navi" Very True.

Nonetheless, he is probably exercising his brian so much to figure it out- pretty cool.

MountainDew~

Yeah I liked that comment. It's incredible that he figured out most of the level just through sound.

I for one could never do that.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363