• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:52:11 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

TLW box and disc art

Started by yamigata, April 20, 2020, 05:43:17 pm

yamigata

I decided to put together artwork for the case and disc. Made my own physical copy as I'm a collector and love these modded/translated projects.

Thought I'd share in case any of ya'll are interested in doing your own.

Just a note: the artwork is just stuff I found in Google searches. Can't claim any of it as my own, I merely arranged it on the images.

Enjoy!

• Modding version: PSX

cadence

Do you have a link to the art you made the front of the box from? It's lovely.
  • Discord username: cadence#6190

yamigata

May 27, 2020, 09:36:50 pm #2 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 10:23:08 pm by yamigata
Quote from: cadence on May 23, 2020, 11:25:20 amDo you have a link to the art you made the front of the box from? It's lovely.

I was trying to find it again the other day and wasn't able to. I'll try again...

*edit* Sorry but I simply cannot find it. Tried Googling things like "Final Fantasy Tactics artwork, fan art, wallpaper, poster" etc etc... just not seeing it.

Hippogrypgh

I also scrapped together CD case artwork inline with the original PS1 style for Retropie, if anyone is interested. :D

3lric

Quote from: Hippogrypgh on June 13, 2020, 07:59:01 pmI also scrapped together CD case artwork inline with the original PS1 style for Retropie, if anyone is interested. :D

Noice. I much prefer this older style. I have one for Jot5 for retro pie too, in the Jot5 section
https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=12316.0

yamigata

Quote from: cadence on May 23, 2020, 11:25:20 amDo you have a link to the art you made the front of the box from? It's lovely.

Sorry it's been so long. Randomly I had a hankering to look again, and I found it! No clue how I found it the first time...

I found it at this Twitter account: https://twitter.com/_delarave?lang=en

And here is the original image https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdKw8gVVcAAVWT3?format=png&name=medium

KenoattX

• Modding version: PSX & WotL

KenoattX

February 23, 2022, 11:02:12 am #7 Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 11:26:27 am by KenoattX
Anyone know how I could use this image in ePSXe? Specifically the android one?

I did some research into this. It looks like currently there is not a way to change the box for games in the game list in ePSXe. duck station is able to do this.

I ended up using an android launcher that can use custom icons to achieve the result I was looking for.

Nyzer

You're not going to want to play TLW in ePSXe anyway. There are some incompatibilities.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

KenoattX

Quote from: Nyzer on February 24, 2022, 12:22:25 amYou're not going to want to play TLW in ePSXe anyway. There are some incompatibilities.

What would you suggest?
What incompatibilities?

Akashachi

Quote from: KenoattX on February 25, 2022, 12:31:41 pmWhat would you suggest?
What incompatibilities?

The treasure wheel doesn't work properly on ePSXe. The recommended emulators are pSX or Duckstation.