• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:16:31 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Multiple mission rewards and Synergy skillsets

Started by Arganthonius7, December 18, 2010, 05:14:39 am

Arganthonius7

Can someone please show me a step by step guide to making more than one reward for a battle and how to implement Lasting_Dawn's synergy skillset?

LastingDawn

Ah, well more than one Reward for a Battle isn't very difficult at all, just go the ENTD and put Battle Rewards on the present units.

As for the Synergy Skillsets... That... is more difficult. This works Excellently with Mercenaries because the entire focus is on the development of Rad and Ramza. In Mercenaries, for planning purposes Rad is Male and Ramza is technically Female. Only technically, not literally in the story or anything like that. The original purpose of this was so they could have two different ending classes, but now the purpose is much greater varied. The Ability Requirement Hack allows me to set skills by Gender, therefore splitting Ramza and Rad's skillsets so they each have different skills (for the most part).

Now unless your hack planned to use that sort of configuration I'm afraid the Synergy Skillsets will be difficult to implement.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Arganthonius7

Thank you. Can you give me a link to the ability requirement hack explanation/guide? I'll try it and see how it goes. Two skillsets per job is good enough for me.