• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 02:05:12 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Pokemon - Milotic

Started by Mobius, October 30, 2012, 10:09:45 am

jimmyjw88

Ah, experiment with references until get it right. Looks amazing. All your sketches you done in paper and pencil or in tablet? I have sketches done in paper and pencil, which i tend to sketch better than drawing with a mouse. I was thinking of getting myself a drawing pad.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Mobius

Hey guys, finally got around to play with the anatomy a bit, this is what came out.

She's got more 'fish' now.

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

jimmyjw88

I'm loving this. Looks great! Are these by tablet too?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Mobius

Quote from: jimmyjw88 on November 19, 2012, 04:57:53 am
I'm loving this. Looks great! Are these by tablet too?

Yup.

UPDATE: Tuesday November 20 2012, 11:07 pm: An unexpected development and DISCOVERY has happened.

I recently came to the realization that..

Well.. Being a beginner and all with tablets, I realized I never even knew of pressure sensitivity with the stylus. Been drawing without it until now. It was just a matter of activating it in Gimp settings.
It feels lovely. Im getting used to it.

Even the eraser works now (The stylus') other end.. This is amazing.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.

jimmyjw88

Guess I should learn up more on using GIMP. Current pursuit only Ms Paint. Lol.

Mobius

jimmyjw88

My my, this is just gorgeous. I'm liking the transparent (is it suppose to be?) back tail fin (is it call fin?). Looking forward to the end piece.

Lijj

What Jimmy said^

Also did you do your recent FFT portraits with this same tablet device? I find it to be pretty great to work with, though I still use my mouse while pix'-ling for some things. I don't have a front and back to my stylus (or eraser) nor tablet buttons; but using keyboard shortcuts.. I don't need it.
  • Modding version: PSX

Michiru

This is seriously awesome. I bought a tablet and have like absolutely like no clue what im doing with it. I really wanted to draw with it abit for abit. I need some  more awesome pokemon drawings.
Come talk to the Michie!にほんごおできるも!

Mobius

Practice practice practice, as they say.  ;)

I may have gotten good results at first because I practiced alot before on drawings and pixel art.

I'd say this looked pretty finished already, but I might go and do the final touches.